FREE Nicky Jack Kit Give Away! We have a winner!

Forum exclusively for all gift exchanges and host information for gift givers.
NikkiBrittStudios

FREE Nicky Jack Kit Give Away! We have a winner!

Post by NikkiBrittStudios »

Congrats Kate Charles on winning the Free Nicky Jack kit :D

I will be giving away one Nicky Jack kit with a belly plate to one lucky winner.

Ok, so I am not sure how to do this as this is my first time hosting a giveaway. Should I do a raffle, should I have everyone post something and then pick someone from there, should I do a "treasure hunt" or similiar game?? What do all of you like better in a giveaway? Please post your ideas.

Hugs,
Nikki

Edited to add:

Well I want to make this a little fun, so I just came up with an idea which will be simple and fun. I am planning on bringing out a new kit in the next month or two and would like to know what everyone is looking for in a kit. For example: what size, age, eyes open or closed, hands opened or closed etc. or anything really. Just post your comments and suggestions and I will take down everyones names from the people that posted and then do a raffle and maybe film it :D

What do you all think??

Hugs,
Nikki

EDITED:

Great ideas ladies! I would love to hear more, keep em comin :D

So far it looks like 20 inch is the most voted for size here, and closed eyes, one hand open one closed, and curled up leggies?
I love making closed eyes but I wanted to try an open eyed baby, so I might go with the open eyes depending on how many more ask for open eyes. I am so excited, can't wait to get started on this future kit. My plan was to make another newborn kit and then a toddler or at least an older baby around 24-26 inches that resembles my sister. Here are her pics below:

As you can see she is a chubby little thing, so I would make her with chubby full legs.

I will do the drawing on Friday at noon and I will post the winner here and in another post.

Thanks for all your ideas so far.
Hugs,
Nikki
Last edited by NikkiBrittStudios on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SjonesReborns

Re: FREE Nicky Jack Kit Give Away!

Post by SjonesReborns »

Drawings seem to be the norm but I would be up for whatever you have in mind. A game sounds interesting too.
seren_bach nursery nic

Post by seren_bach nursery nic »

i think a game would be fun nikki either way its a wonderful thing to do :heart:
im sorry i cannot really think of any good games you could do? im not very good at that sort of thing :lol: :foryou:
Mandysbabies

Post by Mandysbabies »

Oh forget all that and just say "Mandy wins" and send it to me :lol:
Angielulu

Post by Angielulu »

Im up for anything too! Love the name draw from a basket ;) But Im easy! LOL :lol:
PLEASE let me know so I dont miss out!! :D
Hugs,
Angie :)
Angielulu

Post by Angielulu »

Im up for anything too! Love the name draw from a basket ;) But Im easy! LOL :lol:
PLEASE let me know so I dont miss out!! :D
Hugs,
Angie :)
NikkiBrittStudios

Post by NikkiBrittStudios »

Mandysbabies wrote:Oh forget all that and just say "Mandy wins" and send it to me :lol:
Lol Mandy! You made me laugh :lol:

Well I want to make this a little fun, so I just came up with an idea which will be simple and fun. I am planning on bringing out a new kit and would like to know what everyone is looking for in a kit. For example: what size, age, eyes open or closed, hands opened or closed etc. or anything really. Just post your comments and suggestions and I will take down everyones names from the people that posted and then do a raffle and maybe film it :D

What do you all think??

Hugs,
Nikki
SjonesReborns

Post by SjonesReborns »

NikkiBrittStudios wrote:
Mandysbabies wrote:Oh forget all that and just say "Mandy wins" and send it to me :lol:
Lol Mandy! You made me laugh :lol:

Well I want to make this a little fun, so I just came up with an idea which will be simple and fun. I am planning on bringing out a new kit and would like to know what everyone is looking for in a kit. For example: what size, age, eyes open or closed, hands opened or closed etc. or anything really. Just post your comments and suggestions and I will take down everyones names from the people that posted and then do a raffle and maybe film it :D

What do you all think??

Hugs,
Nikki
On this thread?
jubileejulie

Post by jubileejulie »

I love kits of all sizes. I really like kits with feet that show some movement, toes stretched or curled as opposed to toes that just look dolly. I would love to be entered in your giveaway.
ttulsajess

Post by ttulsajess »

I want to see, from you, an open eyed, open handed 20" baby with a belly plate. :0)
seren_bach nursery nic

Post by seren_bach nursery nic »

well i love preemie/newborn sized babies, i just love one hand streched open and one clenched shut :D

id normally say open eyed because nicky jacks are closed but if he/she is half as cute it wot matter :wink:

i dont know if its just me but does anbody love neck wrinkles :lol: just around the creases of the neck?? i think theyre so cute and i could just imagine you being able to see them over the top of the baby grow with some fluffy hair :lol: :D

thanks so much for the oppurtunity :D and i cant wait to see more of your work nikki your so vert talented :foryou: :heart:
Kim

Post by Kim »

Well, I think it would be hard to beat all the wonderful detail of this little guy :D

When I am looking for a reborn, I like detailed hands and feet and would love curled arms and legs for cuddliness. I love the peeky eyes of this sweetie.

I also love to see dolls that can maybe hold something.

Hugs,
Kim
Polly

Post by Polly »

Smiling, open eyed, 20-21inch,one very bent leg one more straightened out, one hand open, one hand closed!

thanks for being so generous!
JudyP

Post by JudyP »

Thanks Nikki ....That sounds like fun! :foryou: I like a newborn sized reborn kit around 20 inches long with closed eyes and the hands ...one open and one closed and slightly bent legs. Also I love it when they have a tummy plate for the kit. :dance:
Hugs,
Judy :D
lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra

Post by lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra »

I love closed eyes, one hand open the other closed, slightly bent legs some toes apart, some toes together lol. lots of wrinkles and creases even some on the forehead or temple area. newborn size LMBO I don't have a lot of criteria or anythig lol. I would love to be entered into your drawing.
HillaryB

Post by HillaryB »

Oh how fun! I would love to see a closed eye 19-20 inch baby with one open & one closed hands and slightly bent legs. I love curled toes, don't really care for the splayed out ones. I would love to win a Nicky Jack kit, to go with my little OOAK Ava!!
Hillary, reborn artist & collector
Momma to Laila, Jaylee, and Evy
Rhonda Junebird Nursery

Post by Rhonda Junebird Nursery »

I LOVE the sleeping (or barely peeking ) preemies and newborns! Love the hands and toes spread out! I love when their heads are shaped just right so that they look great bald! Nicky Jack is adorable!
SjonesReborns

Post by SjonesReborns »

I would love for you to sculpt an open eyed, wide spred fingers, healthy sized bent legs, feet with lots of wrinkles, a partially open mouth with a tongue out, and a nursing blister or a slight smirk, newborn sized 19-20inches.

Thanks Nikki for the opportunity:) :)
Rhonda W

Post by Rhonda W »

I would like to see a set of boy,girl twins the girl with a smile and two little teeth just coming in with a open hand and and the other hand so she could hold something in it and cute feet with toes that look like they wiggled.

The boy twin I would like to see sleeping with a cute little smile on his face with dimples with his hands open but kind of like he's holding his teddy and his legs in bent a little.I would also like full limbs so they could wear summer clothes.

I know I'm not asking for much LOL buti keep waiting for a true set of twins that are different but definitely somewhat look alike.About 5-6 months old.
Have a GREAT day!!!!! :hi: