FREE Nicky Jack Kit Give Away! We have a winner!

Forum exclusively for all gift exchanges and host information for gift givers.
Californiateri

Re: FREE Nicky Jack Kit Give Away!

Post by Californiateri »

I would love to see you do a newborn with closed eyes, two fisted hands with the arms bent up toward the shoulders and little pulled up legs. That's the way my little granddaughter always held her hands and legs, so I'd love to have a kit like that. Please enter me in your give-away. I'd love to have Nicky Jack. Thanks for doing this!
Annette

Post by Annette »

This sounds like fun. :) Thanks for doing it.

I like sleeping babies, about 18"-20" long, one hand open, one closed, with legs slightly bent. Not so bent that they are scrunched up against the tushy though. :)

Please add my name. :)
Thanks so much.
Hugs Annette
Katinoz

Post by Katinoz »

I love the newborn look:) Size.. I have a preference for kits sized 18-20". Open or asleep? I love both.. but being NikkY Jack was a sleeper I'd be interested to see a open eyed baby sculpted from you.
On newborns I like one hand with splayed or awkward fingers (like newborns do) and one hand closed.. I love it when you can see end of the thumb peeping out behind or between the index and middle finger..sooo cute..
I LOVE feet curled up...How newborns do.. i like to see expression in those piggies as i do the fingers.. dead straight toes are boring, I like to see life and movement in them..
Belly plates- I like to see nice little round bellies, like bubby has just been fed... Boney tummy plates has always been an off put to me as i like my babies to look well cared for and not neglected.
Someone mentioned neck creases.. I agree... especially just under the jawline... Babies do have alot of loose skin under there, even the wee little ones.
Above all symettry of the face is important, Ive seen a few cute kits that have been spoilt but and eye that falls just short of the other or a nose that looks alittle scew-iff on the face..

gee.. Im sorry to of giving you such a large summary of things...but possibly, just maybe you might find some of these opinions useful..

Happy sculpting:)

KatB
Sonja G

Post by Sonja G »

Thanks for your generous offer. I prefer opened eyes on a 18-20" kit, one hand closed other hand slightly open with thumb showing and bent legs like a newborn would normally have.
Sheri*DreamBabies

Post by Sheri*DreamBabies »

I'm with the girls that like the bigger babies, 22" Opened eyed, and chubby chubby limbs. Just like my daughter was, 22" 8lbs 8oz and 2 weeks early!! Oh and seperated fingers and toes are a must! I rarely buy sleepers, they just don't sell well for me for some reason. I really like your new Nicky Jack though, what a great sculpt!
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

I like a baby approximately 20-22 inches long.. I love wrinkles.....eyes closed.....bent knees.......toes spread out.....fists closed......elbows with a slight bend.....Thank you for this opportunity for a precious Nicky Jack........
christelsbabies

Post by christelsbabies »

Thank you Nikki. I love your kit and keep checking up him over and over again. I prefer newborn 20 " open eyed babies.Limbs slightly curled and hands closed. Your sister as a baby would be lovely. She is a pearl. Please add me in your drawing. Christel from Christelsbabies
Last edited by christelsbabies on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
brightcreations

Post by brightcreations »

I would have to say I would love a 20 inch awake asian newborn with curled up chubby legs and open hands....of course I would love to have a Nicky Jack too :D
SUGARSHACKBABIES CRYSTAL S.

Post by SUGARSHACKBABIES CRYSTAL S. »

What fun ! I love all sizes and both sleeping and both awake and asleep but the big almond shaped eyes are my favorite.
I like lots of details on the hands and feet ..
grandmasheryl

Post by grandmasheryl »

I like sleepers they look so peaceful please add my name and many thanks :D :D
belinda

Post by belinda »

I Like The Newly born look with there eyes open :hi ya:
Debras Doll Designs

Post by Debras Doll Designs »

This is a wonderful giveaway! I like open eyed 18 inch babies with open hands. Please enter my name. :heart:
SherriB

Post by SherriB »

I like the sleepy look on the babies, newborn but that look in their eyes where they are almost rolling back (half open slits, if you understand what I am talking about) and their mouths are open like they have a wind but it is just too much effort to pass it! I love that in babies! :baby:
Best of luck with your new baby. Please add me to the draw!
Sherri x
tovisbabies

Post by tovisbabies »

i LIKE BABIES WITH LOTS OF HAIR, OPEN EYES AND STARING INTENTLY OR WITH A LITTLE SMILE. nEWBORN SIZE!

tOVI
EmilyJ

Post by EmilyJ »

Please enter me! I think your Nicky Jack is so cute! I like smaller kits about 18" with curled up arms and legs. I am usually more attracted to sleeping babies, but an awake baby would be nice to see from you since Nicky Jack is sleeping.
:heart: Lilliana reborn by Daria Makarenkova :heart:
Lilliana doll kits are available to purchase now!

http://www.babiesbyemily.com/
http://www.facebook.com/babiesbyemily
debbiesweelittleones

Post by debbiesweelittleones »

I like the larger babies. 21-22" inches...like the Adrie Stoete kits. Chubby and cute.

Please add me to you list.

Thanks
Mandysbabies

Post by Mandysbabies »

Lets see........I have been thinking on this for a few days...

I like feet that actually look real. Toes spread out and /or curled under. Seems like too many make just regular all together toes.

I like a baby that is right at the actual newborn size so around 20 to 22 inches.

I DONT like straight arms. You simply can not pose a baby with straight arms.

I DONT like straight legs but I dont like ones that are curled up so much that they are touching the butt either.

Sleeping dolls look the most realistic to me. You cant take a doll out with open eyes as people eventually figure out that it never blinks :lol: :lol:

I love details!! Hands with details thrill me. :roll: I like hands that look real such as fingers spread out or curled tight.Or one of each.

I may be an odd ball here but I do NOT care for the way some have been making the newborn heads.It freaked me out when my real kids had those odd bones and dip in the top of the head(soft spot).I was glad to have them outgrow that. I dont want a doll that has those forever.

oh oh oh you know what I would love to see?!?! If you look, a lot of hospital pictures of the newborns ,the babies are making almost like a kiss mouth. I was told they put their finger or a paci in the mouth to get them to turn straight and then pull the finger or paci out quick and take a picture. All 3 of my kids have that cute mouth.

You know what else? I dont know if there would be a very big market, but I think at some time there should be extra limbs available with kits. Like partial limbs. I had a customer once who asked if anyone made something like that as her daughter's left arm went to just below her elbow and she wanted a doll just like her.

Lets seeeeeeeeee ummm ears are a biggie too.I like very detailed ears.

For newborns I like regular size but for older babies I like fat rolls. You dont see too many big fat baby kits.

I think that is it. I may have to dig out some pictures of my kids to show you the mouth I am talking about.
NikkiBrittStudios

Post by NikkiBrittStudios »

Oh I am so excited to hear all your ideas! I want to get started sculpting right now! (unfortunatly I have homework to finish :roll: ) I might get started tommorrow though I am so excited :) I have decided to make twins (diff faces same limbs) as I cannot choose between the closed eyes or open eyes and I am really wanting to do both. Ok so from the ideas I've gotten so far I have decided to do a 19-21 inch baby with one hand open one closed or both open and cute little feet with the toes seperated (I will post picks as I go along of the raw sculpture and everyone can comment), I like the idea of a slightly open mouth that kind of looks like the baby is cooing (I love when babies do that). What do you all think of one leg stretch and one tucked under??

Hugs,
Nikki
Mandysbabies

Post by Mandysbabies »

One curled and one stretched sounds great to me!!!!

Here is a pic of the mouth I was referring to:
kazachan_Karen

Post by kazachan_Karen »

I like opened hands with the fingers separated!