I'm a hedgehog mummy.

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Doll-Lee

I'm a hedgehog mummy.

Post by Doll-Lee »

Look who arrived today. My little silicone hedgehog Arthur. I had to go for Arthur because that was my grandads name. Well he was actually Thomas Arhtur but everyone called him Arthur, lol. Anyway, this little bubb had me confused as I had it in my head he was bigger. He's only about 5cm or so across and so so cute. I love him. Here he is in my cabinet. I'll definitely be back for another one in the series.

Love,
Lee
My beautiful Daisy xx

My eBay store.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/DOLLee-Collect ... 7675.l2563
Thia

Re: I'm a hedgehog mummy.

Post by Thia »

Adorable!! Would you give a link to where you got him?
Thanks!
terrimeyers

Post by terrimeyers »

Thia wrote:Adorable!! Would you give a link to where you got him?
Thanks!
http://www.sandramaxwellstudios.com/sto ... imals.html
Doll-Lee

Post by Doll-Lee »

Thanks Thia. Thanks for putting the link Terri. Isn't he gorgeous. Thank you so much Terri for creating the thread about these little munchkins. I love him.

Love,
Lee
My beautiful Daisy xx

My eBay store.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

He is too sweet <3
Kim

Post by Kim »

awww so cute, love the little box nest.

Hugs,
Kim
BeckyLovesBabies

Post by BeckyLovesBabies »

How cute is little Arthur!! I love him lee, thanks for sharing! xx
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

I have Agatha.... and they come in the cutest box!!!! Ruth
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

He is adorable. Love him.
Wishing you a blessed day.
Doll-Lee

Post by Doll-Lee »

Thanks so much girls, I've had fun pretending to hubby and the youngest that I found a baby hedgehog in the garden, lol. Ruth you have good taste, agatha is the other one I want.
Love,
Lee
My beautiful Daisy xx

My eBay store.
MonikaS

Post by MonikaS »

Cute!
MonikaS
Doll-Lee

Post by Doll-Lee »

Hi Angela, yes he's silicone and his spikes are material.

There's a link above to the website.

Thanks Monika.

Love,
Lee
My beautiful Daisy xx

My eBay store.
Jean the baby lady

Post by Jean the baby lady »

My daughter, Sarah, has four cats, two dogs, a turtle and a live hedgehog! I told her one more pet and I am going to have her committed. She just laughs. I told her she is going to be banned from the rescue mission. Every time they go, they come home with something. The only person in the house that can handle her is Sarah. The kids have to wear leather gloves to handle it and would rather not anyhow. You have my curiosity up as to if I got her a nice little one she would return the one she has.
Kelliegirl

Post by Kelliegirl »

Oh how cute is he?! :heart: :D He looks very realistic too……..my friend actually has a hedgehog as a pet named Tilly, and she just loves her! Congrats on your sweet new addition! :toast:
Hugs, Kellie :D

~*Precious Baby Girl*~
Doll-Lee

Post by Doll-Lee »

Haha Jean, I'd be just the same if my hubby didn't keep it in check. I have a cat and a dog. My old cat Shammy died last year. She was 15. Fizzy is 9 and max the dog is 5. I keep threatening to get a couple of guinea pigs but hubby is not biting, lol. I love hedgehogs but I also have a soft spot for frogs. I love holding them, they're so cool to the touch. I was walking the dog last night and one landed on my foot, lol. So a bit crazy here too.

Yes Kellie he's so realistic. Are you tempted? Hehe.

Yay Angela, can't wait to see your Archibald home. I think your hubby and little boy will love him. That's once your hubby realises he's not real :lol:

Love,
Lee
My beautiful Daisy xx

My eBay store.
Doll-Lee

Post by Doll-Lee »

AngelaLovesBabies wrote:
Doll-Lee wrote:Haha Jean, I'd be just the same if my hubby didn't keep it in check. I have a cat and a dog. My old cat Shammy died last year. She was 15. Fizzy is 9 and max the dog is 5. I keep threatening to get a couple of guinea pigs but hubby is not biting, lol. I love hedgehogs but I also have a soft spot for frogs. I love holding them, they're so cool to the touch. I was walking the dog last night and one landed on my foot, lol. So a bit crazy here too.

Yes Kellie he's so realistic. Are you tempted? Hehe.

Yay Angela, can't wait to see your Archibald home. I think your hubby and little boy will love him. That's once your hubby realises he's not real :lol:

Love,
Lee
I'm so excited about this Lil Feller!
I've always had a soft spot for hedgehogs.
They kind of remind me of myself. :lol:

I like to curl up inside my covers and cocoon myself from the world.
The hedgehog THINKS he's safe and hidden!
I guess it depends on who ya ask, but I think it's fair to say I can be a prickly pear at times! :wink:

I loooove seeing them at pet stores. But they are not the right pet for everyone.

I have to comment on your love for frogs!
No other wildlife scares me more than frogs! Lol
I guess I have a phobia of them.
If you picked up a frog around me, I'd run so fast, I'd be dust in the wind by the time you had that Lil froggy in your hands. :shock:

And yet I love RODENTS! :lol:

OMG no I can't stand rodents, lol. I love guinea pigs and hamsters and rabbits but no rats thankyou :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I was little we lived out in the sticks and next to our house was a coppice, well I spent many an hour in there with the wildlife and did try to get some wild frogs to be pets but they always hopped away, lol. If you've ever seen a baby frog sat on it's mothers back it just melts your heart. I've loved them ever since.

I've never seen a hedgehog in a pet shop over here. Just the wild ones in the garden.

I'm definitely going back for Agatha next month. I think Arthur will be happier with a friend.

Love,
Lee
My beautiful Daisy xx

My eBay store.
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

My Agatha Hedgehog is darling and stays quietly in her box on the kitchen table so I can take a look every once in awhile.... as to my favorite non-domestic animal I would have to say lizards! We have two lizard habitats in our back yard and love to watch them in their roaming. Mostly we have plain old fence lizards.... brown on one side of the yard and a grayish color on the other side. Everyone once in awhile we have an alligator or a skink visit.... I like to look at frogs.... but not hold them especially.... same with snakes.... like to watch and look but not touch..... these hedgehogs are really cute and no bother at all.... no food, cage, or anything!!!! :elephant: Ruth
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Congratulations...................how totally cute................I love him.............Hugs,Kathy
Beachwalker Mandy

Post by Beachwalker Mandy »

He's darling. I love him. I see that they are becoming quite popular as pets now. My friend bought one and she is just the cutest little Hedgie. I really think the real ones are adorable too. I believe they call the ones they sell as pets African Pygmys. Who knew you could have them for a pet? I never would have thought it.