Is anyone not ordering...

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
BrandyBeayon

Re: Is anyone not ordering...

Post by BrandyBeayon »

I'm obsessed with her! I am trying my very hardest to find the funds before time runs out! She is one I don't want to miss!
jenniferwatier

Post by jenniferwatier »

Who is tilda?? Im so out of the loop...im trying to decide too as funds are limited. I really want serenity!
jenniferwatier

Post by jenniferwatier »

Oh I just seen her, ill be waiting to see your Tilda! Shes darling.
jenniferwatier

Post by jenniferwatier »

I always say if your on the fence there is a reason...go with what you feel you LOVE and will inspire you to create. You seem to be strongly leaning towards Serenity, so if you can only afford one, go with her. Either way you will create another amazing baby.
Ginny W

Post by Ginny W »

If I can only afford one over the other then I am for Anastasia. She is so beautiful. I really love Serenity as well don't get me wrong here but she looks so much like Everleigh and Miracle both that I am looking for kits that look really different from each other more. Anastasia has such a pretty face and oh those lips! I get tired of the scrunched up faced babies there are so may of lately or the open mouthed ones as well. For some reason they just don't get my attention any more. I think it is because there are so many new preorders coming out so fast and furious one on top of the other and they mostly have one of those features. I know my dolly dollars or reborning time can not keep up with it all. I have become extremely cautious now on what I buy with the resale market so poor besides.
Newest WIP baby at..
Loving Touch Nursery
Visit all her photo album on FB
https://www.facebook.com/ginny.westley/ ... 317&type=3
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

jenniferwatier wrote:Who is tilda?? Im so out of the loop...im trying to decide too as funds are limited. I really want serenity!

I don't know who either one is.... :oops:
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

Anastacia. That was the one I didn't know and Tilda... I do know who serenity is..I will order this one. :lol:
Ginny W

Post by Ginny W »

Suzanne wrote:Anastacia. That was the one I didn't know and Tilda... I do know who serenity is..I will order this one. :lol:

Here you go..
Newest WIP baby at..
Loving Touch Nursery
Ginny W

Post by Ginny W »

Emily have you actually seen her face really close up? If you love extremely real details then she is for you. Her eyelids are amazing! That is what sucked me right in. They are so real looking it just blew me away and she became a gotta have kit right then and there. :heart: :heart:
Newest WIP baby at..
Loving Touch Nursery
JaNan

Post by JaNan »

she is gorgeous..I want one..but I also think with the preorder being open for three days...there will be a lot of them out there...those that can't buy right now may be able to get her later and not a gouging price.
Dolly Hugs JaNan
brandaholicbabies

Post by brandaholicbabies »

wow ......how do not love this sculpt :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: I know to each one its own taste but I can tell you the features on this baby are behind gorgeous, as Ginny said these are absolutely the best eyelids ever sculpted, no harsh line or cuts, perfect curves......her limbs are so proportioned , no skinny and small, perfect size....this kit personally has all features I look into when purchasing a kit <3 there were 4 or 5 prototypes made and I personally believe they were all equally outstanding.....different from each others

here is my version which I hope is not the one the Emily did not like :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am proud of her ....my best baby to date in my opinion, I could not have done it if not in love with her :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

every time there is a small time lapse window for preorder there are so many thinking there will be a large edition of the sculpt and then you will see too many floading the market, well most of the open preorder ended up being 1200 or even less (one just recently Grayson by Bonny Brown , amazing sculpt ended up with edition of 850....I bet lots are thinking why they didn't order and surely they will ended up paying absurd price to have him) .. think with your heart and not of reselling value about the limited edition...Anastasia pulled my strings even before knowing I was going to be one of the lucky artists.....hugs Carla
debbiesdreambabies

Post by debbiesdreambabies »

brandaholicbabies wrote:wow ......how do not love this sculpt :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: I know to each one its own taste but I can tell you the features on this baby are behind gorgeous, as Ginny said these are absolutely the best eyelids ever sculpted, no harsh line or cuts, perfect curves......her limbs are so proportioned , no skinny and small, perfect size....this kit personally has all features I look into when purchasing a kit <3 there were 4 or 5 prototypes made and I personally believe they were all equally outstanding.....different from each others

here is my version which I hope is not the one the Emily did not like :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am proud of her ....my best baby to date in my opinion, I could not have done it if not in love with her :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

every time there is a small time lapse window for preorder there are so many thinking there will be a large edition of the sculpt and then you will see too many floading the market, well most of the open preorder ended up being 1200 or even less (one just recently Grayson by Bonny Brown , amazing sculpt ended up with edition of 850....I bet lots are thinking why they didn't order and surely they will ended up paying absurd price to have him) .. think with your heart and not of reselling value about the limited edition...Anastasia pulled my strings even before knowing I was going to be one of the lucky artists.....hugs Carla

I fell in love at first sight with this baby! Carla your baby is gorgeous and perfect!! I love her hair and skintones are fabulous :heart: I love Olga for making this kit available without stressing over getting it. I wish every artist would do this. The kit can be made illegally in China anyway and no money for the artist. I don't see how the artist can loose by making kits available to whoever wants one. But that is another can of worms!
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

Oh wow! Now I want her!
cindydu

Post by cindydu »

No, don't like the lips...JMO

I do however have Olga's Adelya and LOVE that kit :heart:
Joyce_angel

Post by Joyce_angel »

OMG , I am like : Order or don't order :dunno: . Don't get me wrong , but kits are getting so expensive that's hard to get all We want .. I like her but I also like Serenity , And soon will have the new Bonnie Brown's Sculpt Ellie sue that I also like ..This is driving me crazy :shock: :headspin:
sarahdaugherty

Post by sarahdaugherty »

Lately I've grown quite picky as to who I even desire to paint and fall in love with. I've not been ordering many kits at all...but I can say that I did HANDS DOWN order Anastasia :elephant: She's quite realistic IMO! I can't wait to paint her :D

Emily I am awe struck with your Baily :heart:
deannea

Post by deannea »

I LOOOOOOOOVE Anastasia!!! :heart: I loved this one the instant I saw pics, on fb. I think this one might be up there with Quinlynn for me. I preordered a few. Anastasia and Serenity are the two kits I craziest about right now. Carla's version is just absolutely tdf. :heart:
Pebby

Post by Pebby »

deannea wrote:I LOOOOOOOOVE Anastasia!!! :heart: I loved this one the instant I saw pics, on fb. I think this one might be up there with Quinlynn for me. I preordered a few. Anastasia and Serenity are the two kits I craziest about right now. Carla's version is just absolutely tdf. :heart:

I so agree with you.
JudyDFM

Post by JudyDFM »

Don't like lips at all. Surprised at how many do.
And no more scrunched up faces- JMO also.