**Forever Babies & Dream Babies**

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Imogen1313

**Forever Babies & Dream Babies**

Post by Imogen1313 »

I love looking at the topics where everyone posts pictures of their babies so I thought I would start one of my own!
Forever Babies and Dream babies is something that is always on my mind - can you ever find a forever baby when there are so many new and amazing babies coming out so often, new things being created and new ideas evolving all the time!

My dream babies are: Piper by Selena Saxton or Prince George by Selena Saxton

My forever baby is a baby that I got more than 7 Years ago and more to the point the baby that got everything started and that is Welcome home Emily by Ashton Drake and sculpted by Linda Webb named Rosie.

Sorry I haven't posted any pictures but I will add some!

Can't wait to see your Babies! xx :heart: :foryou:
Last edited by Imogen1313 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inspirational quote for the day: I've learnt that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did but people will never forget how you made them feel - Maya Angelou
Littleonesmariena

Re: **Forever Babies & Dream Babies**

Post by Littleonesmariena »

My Dream baby is one of Romies, and not cause its just a Romie baby their was one that I fell in love...... well if we can dream may as well dream big

Ive had many 'forever babies' but something always came up and I had to sell.
My last one was Elliot but sadly had to rehome him the day after my husband walked out as I needed starting anew money, but I wish I hadnt rushed into that.

My forever is a reborn Saorise a friend made :) will post pics later
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

Wonderful Post!

I do not know that I have a dream baby although I do want a Bray boy for Braylynn....she really wants a brother!
and at the moment my forever baby is Braylynn...as well as Elias Kewy in vinyl.....beautifully brought to life by Shuree!
love4reborns

Post by love4reborns »

My current forever baby is a reborn that reminds me of a baby I miscarried. I wish I could figure out how to get pics on the site. He is the Eden sculpt, and reborned by Yogi at Eternal Hugs Nursery.

My dream baby is a roxy by sandy faber.
LollipopCradle_Paula

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

My forever babies are Everlie Rae Huti (my dream baby that I actually got) and My Presley awake painted by Janan.
I can't really say I have a new dream baby but I do adore Breedveld silicones. :)
Last edited by LollipopCradle_Paula on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
LollipopCradle_Paula

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

Oh... And every baby I receive in a swap is a forever baby for me as well.
Tina

Post by Tina »

My dream baby and forever baby are one of the same, my Flora (Hope by Claire Taylor), I had always longed to own a baby sculpted, painted and rooted by Claire and now I do so I am very content, she all I imagined her to be and more. x

lolaandlilly

Post by lolaandlilly »

My two forever babies are both by Helen Jalland of Tinkerbell Nursery.

Firstly Lilly sculpt (now George) by Annette Laurens.

Secondly Lelou sculpt (now Katie) by Evelina Wosnjuk

I couldn't imagine being able to better what I have with my budget, so I am very content with my little boy and girl.
karenwhitmore

Post by karenwhitmore »

I've been dreaming of a fbs and I just placed a deposit on Miss Ainsley by Joanna Gomes. She is perfect in every way and I can't find anything I don't like about her or I wish was different. So she is definitely a dream baby! I guess once I get her home, at some point I'll be wanting to bring home an open eye fbs to go with her. But I'm also getting Chanelle by Joanna Kazmierczak, and although she's not an fbs, she has open eyes and she's adorable! I can't wait to get my hands on her!

This is Miss Ainsley....

My keeper forever baby is my Noe Wosnjuk that I made a few years ago. I will never let him go. There is a special story behind him. He was a custom order from a sweet elderly client. She wanted her baby to be Kyle. And she sent me many many pictures of Noe that she'd copied from the Internet and said "I want my baby to look just like that. Can you make him?" So I said yes and I got busy. She didn't want progress pics. She wanted to see him for the first time when she opened the box. Anyway, I fell unusually in love with this baby as I made him. And he's one of the best babies I've ever made in my opinion. It was hard packing him up. I got all teary eyed and didn't want to send him. But I did. And I got a phone call a few days later and it was my client. She said " this baby is gorgeous but it's not the baby I wanted." Huh? She went on to explain she wanted Kyle from Bountiful Baby! :lol: but she had never once said anything about Bountiful Baby or the Kyle sculpt. I thought she wanted to name her baby Kyle because she sent me tons of photos of Noe and said I want my baby to look just like that. Soooooo...... I gladly took him back and made her a new baby. I was SO happy to get him back and I swore I'd never let him go! He's definitely my keeper. He's the only baby I own or that I've ever owned that I can honestly say I'll never let go.

I have two Huti babies, Tabitha & Teddy, that are dream babies that I love to pieces!
Carolr

Post by Carolr »

My dream baby was Emerie Mei Arcello and since she is now home, she is my forever baby!

My second dream baby will soon also become my forever baby once she arrives home, She is Piper Saxton.

:idea: Hugs, Carol
Kim

Post by Kim »

I've had a few over the many years I have collected dolls. Right now though, I dream of Claire Taylor's, The Little Princess. I adore my Sachi and LOVE LTR's new babes. I am really into the new squishy sili and fb babies.

Hugs,
Kim
~Marilyn~

Post by ~Marilyn~ »

I have several forever babies. They are babies that have been gifted to me so therefore I cannot part with them.
Now for my dream baby... :elephant: ! It's not a specific baby at all but a specific reborn artist! I won't say who cause I'll spoil the surprise. I have admired and coveted every baby that I've seen her work on. I was determined to start saving up for a custom, but then I retired and dolly money dried up. :(
It's ok, I have lots of dolls! Well my dreams have come true and I am finally going to have a baby by my "dream" artist! :wink: And the best part is...she is also going to be a forever baby...she meets the criteria! :heart:
I am away from home baby sitting Declan but as soon as I get home I will share my newest dream/forever baby. :heart:
Love and hugs,
~Marilyn~
Imogen1313

Post by Imogen1313 »

~Marilyn~ wrote:I have several forever babies. They are babies that have been gifted to me so therefore I cannot part with them.
Now for my dream baby... :elephant: ! It's not a specific baby at all but a specific reborn artist! I won't say who cause I'll spoil the surprise. I have admired and coveted every baby that I've seen her work on. I was determined to start saving up for a custom, but then I retired and dolly money dried up. :(
It's ok, I have lots of dolls! Well my dreams have come true and I am finally going to have a baby by my "dream" artist! :wink: And the best part is...she is also going to be a forever baby...she meets the criteria! :heart:
I am away from home baby sitting Declan but as soon as I get home I will share my newest dream/forever baby. :heart:
Can't wait to see who you're bringing home! xx :heart: :hug:
Inspirational quote for the day: I've learnt that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did but people will never forget how you made them feel - Maya Angelou
Imogen1313

Post by Imogen1313 »

Carolr wrote:My dream baby was Emerie Mei Arcello and since she is now home, she is my forever baby!

My second dream baby will soon also become my forever baby once she arrives home, She is Piper Saxton.

I love your girl their gorgeous! Piper is definitely my dream baby as well! :heart: :hug:
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

These are my 3 forever babies:

Tian (Jenny Toner):

Caroline (Jade Zweers):

And Isabella Kim (Asian Berenguer - reborned by Kroft Nurseries):

As far as dream babies, I would love Hazel and Polly by Rachelle Lee Ferrell :heart: :heart:
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
love4reborns

Post by love4reborns »

I have a Hazel, her silicone and painting is AMAZING!! I want to say she is a forever baby, but she has painting issues. I think if I had to choose between her and Polly, I'd keep Polly because she was bought first hand and will have perfect painting. I DO love my Hazel. She is the perfect newborn size and very newborn like in her movements. It's SO cute!

I have a Polly that should be home VERRRRRRRRRRY soon.
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

love4reborns wrote:I have a Hazel, her silicone and painting is AMAZING!! I want to say she is a forever baby, but she has painting issues. I think if I had to choose between her and Polly, I'd keep Polly because she was bought first hand and will have perfect painting. I DO love my Hazel. She is the perfect newborn size and very newborn like in her movements. It's SO cute!

I have a Polly that should be home VERRRRRRRRRRY soon.
Was Rachelle the one who painted her? :o
Kinda nervous that she has painting issues because I do hope to get one in the near future.
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
love4reborns

Post by love4reborns »

Yes, rachelle painted her.

Her earlier hazel's had issues. She said that she had tried new paint, but she's switched to her older paints and I don't think she's had any other issues.

She said she'd touch her up for me.
jenlovesdolls

Post by jenlovesdolls »

For me I can't say I have a forever baby, my tastes change, and dolls come and go.
I do have quite a few dream babies, and have owned two of my previous dream babies :)

Right now my main dream baby is Precious Breedveld that Debbie Henshaw painted, no way I will ever own her, but at least I get to drool over all her photos!
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

My dream baby is Elliott Lucas Arcello and a number of BJD's by some of our very own talented artists here on DF.

My forever babies are my darling FB girl by Lori Ivanovic, I bought her from Jean and she will never leave me. My Cherish by Janet Paulger I bought from Thia, she is also a keeper. My silicone down's baby by Melissa McCrory I feel blessed to have him and he will stay forever. Toby Roberson I also wanted him forever and finally got him, he is here to stay. My first ever silicone by Michelle Fagan is with me forever as is her sister who was gifted to me by a lovely DF member. My mini OOAK baby that was gifted to me by our own sweet Erin and her little hospital isolette that was gifted to me by another DF angel who made it Suzanne. I realize after reading the above that I am truly blessed with the dollies and accessories I have. Oh, I forgot my BJD's, bought some on-line and traded some with another lovely DF member and they are here to stay.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland