SANSA

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Brooke

SANSA

Post by Brooke »

I'm getting ready to paint sweet little Sansa. She is adorable IMO.

I've read here that quite a few people have had problems reborning her, so I'd like to know why. What is/are the problems? Anything I should
watch out for? I'd really appreciate knowing or hearing about your experience.

I just love her expression and I'm about a week away from finishing Lizzy (finally!)
Thank you.
TinyTimms_Doris

Re: SANSA

Post by TinyTimms_Doris »

I loved the one I did. The only problem I had was that her vinyl is SO soft that I didn't think I could root her. So I gave mine painted hair.
deborahsdarlings

Post by deborahsdarlings »

I didn't have too much of an issue with mine. Rooting was definitely a challenge because her vinyl is so soft, but I got through it. Here is mine. She will be going to the International Doll and Teddy Bear Show next month.

Ginas_reborns

Post by Ginas_reborns »

deborahsdarlings wrote:I didn't have too much of an issue with mine. Rooting was definitely a challenge because her vinyl is so soft, but I got through it. Here is mine. She will be going to the International Doll and Teddy Bear Show next month.

She is beautiful Deborah! x
BrandyBeayon

Post by BrandyBeayon »

I loved reborning her and had no problem at all... I do put mine on a stand when I bake and because the vinyl is so soft I made sure to put filling inside the limbs so they did not warp as they baked.. I personally loved rooting thathe soft head..