Vinyl Doll Scam

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Kelliegirl

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by Kelliegirl »

Mariemay wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:51 am This is the best news. God is good. I knew the doll would surface, they always do.
Nadege came on here threatening everyone on here who spoke out about her, with lawsuits, isnt it just how scammers/thieves work? Trying to silence the people.
Well I am just thrilled she was exposed and doll is going back to Kathy. Proud of how the woman in the doll community have stood together through this. No one likes a thief or scammer. I still can't wrap my head around how anyone can do this to another. She deserves to go to prison, this is grand theft, and really hope she gets prosecuted.
This is exactly what I was thinking! If it was proven that she stole the doll, why isn't she being prosecuted??? :dunno: Or is she? Does anyone know if PayPal is looking into this further?

I am so happy that Kathy got the doll back, but unless this thief is prosecuted, she will probably continue under another name which means none of us are safe from her doing this again in the future!!

I had my own run in with this woman and I don't want to ever see, hear, deal with her again, not ever!! :evil:
Hugs, Kellie :D

~*Precious Baby Girl*~
safcfootienut_Jo

Post by safcfootienut_Jo »

I would imagine prosecuting someone from another country is cost prohibitive and law enforcement may be reluctant to intervene.......which sucks!!!!!!

Jo in the UK
Kelliegirl

Post by Kelliegirl »

safcfootienut_Jo wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:54 am I would imagine prosecuting someone from another country is cost prohibitive and law enforcement may be reluctant to intervene.......which sucks!!!!!!

Jo in the UK
But since PayPal is worldwide, wouldn't they want to prosecute someone who clearly stole the doll and got their money back? :dunno: I just thought PaPpal would at least go after their money on this.

I just think she will keep doing this since she clearly has had no consequences for her actions thus far. :banghead:

It's just super frustrating is all!
Hugs, Kellie :D

~*Precious Baby Girl*~
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

I am so happy to hear this ended they way it should have.. I am still sick it even happened.. what a low life Smurf is, a flea turd is better than she is... Lets hope she just dries up and goes away... I always thought anything over 5000.00 could be prosecuted for...
CatW

Post by CatW »

Best news of all, Romie posted this last night on a picture: "Jenevieve back home with momma after being kidnapped for 2 years. Back home with Kathy after her ordeal. Thanks to everyone who helped with this. <3 <3 <3 "
Kathy has received her baby back. :heart:
hugs xo, Cat
safcfootienut_Jo

Post by safcfootienut_Jo »

Kelliegirl wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:39 am
safcfootienut_Jo wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:54 am I would imagine prosecuting someone from another country is cost prohibitive and law enforcement may be reluctant to intervene.......which sucks!!!!!!

Jo in the UK
But since PayPal is worldwide, wouldn't they want to prosecute someone who clearly stole the doll and got their money back? :dunno: I just thought PaPpal would at least go after their money on this.

I just think she will keep doing this since she clearly has had no consequences for her actions thus far. :banghead:

It's just super frustrating is all!
I do totally agree Kelly. I hope she goes to prison. Glad Kathy has her doll back too. Maybe she will alert the authorities if she has some proof.

Jo in the UK
MissyDoll

Post by MissyDoll »

A reminder. :trout:

Lets not forget about this scammer and be careful who you deal with.

NADEGE RICOU-GOODE, the same person who two years earlier bought this doll from Kathy in the US and said there was a plastic doll in the box. Kathy lost her paypal case and was out of pocked $7500 and no doll.

NADEGE RICOU-GOODE, waited 2 years to list her on ebay. So, she has been exposed now. Ladies be careful who you sell to. She is in the UK.
We are all just happy for justice and the doll is back where she should be.