IDTS 2018

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
anjsmiles Angie

Re: IDTS 2018

Post by anjsmiles Angie »

The hotel told me on the phone the credit card was to hold the room but would not be charged unless you did not show up or did not cancel more than 3 days ahead of time.
Marita Winters

Post by Marita Winters »

hmmm....wonder why they put that info on their FB page. Maybe that is for people who forget to cancel?? They said something like they are the ones who have to pay if people cancel? Not sure I understand how that all works. I guess because they reserve a certain amount of rooms for this show and they have to pay for the rooms that don't get rented out maybe?
anjsmiles Angie

Post by anjsmiles Angie »

Maybe that is it. I know they give us a show discount on the rooms so maybe the show has to pay for the money lost on discount? I dunno.....
kd

Post by kd »

Tru Born Bobbi wrote:Winter show has been in the works in California. Hollywood/Los Angeles. A chance to have movie producers and prop companies come buy some babies for TV and film. I am super excited about the prospect of this one!! California has mild winters too, so that is another bonus.

When is this doll show? Winter 2018?
lauraslilones

Post by lauraslilones »

skhogan wrote:Laura, wherever did you find a package that cheap? Is that per person? Disney is very expensive and that price seems almost unreal unless it is just for the Magic Kingdom and none of the other parks. Kudos to you for finding one that cheap!
Found them on floridatix.com :) we bought our tickets from them last year too, 100% legit :)

Not sure if its just a Uk thing? USA websites are huge money!
Denise O

Post by Denise O »

We can't wait to go to IDTS again. Its nice because we live so close by. The hotel is huge and is amazing. I have a video posted on my D3 Creation Facebook page where I walked the entire showroom floor and think it gives a good idea of what the show looks like. https://www.facebook.com/D3Creation/?re ... page_panel
just_Brenda

Post by just_Brenda »

I booked For ID&TS wish the two shows were spaced further apart, then I'd go to both
We don't know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have .
MaryP

Post by MaryP »

I always enjoy going to the ID&TS doll show. Usually we drive but we would have to fly to the show in Florida. Trying to build up enough courage for that.
Tru Born Bobbi

Post by Tru Born Bobbi »

kd wrote:
Tru Born Bobbi wrote:Winter show has been in the works in California. Hollywood/Los Angeles. A chance to have movie producers and prop companies come buy some babies for TV and film. I am super excited about the prospect of this one!! California has mild winters too, so that is another bonus.

When is this doll show? Winter 2018?

Tru Born Babies
Image[/url]
karenwhitmore

Post by karenwhitmore »

Where can I find information about this show?
JaNan

Post by JaNan »

karenwhitmore wrote:Where can I find information about this show?
http://www.internationaldollandteddyshow.com/

I would like to go one year...everything about the IDTS show is more expensive and unfortunately...that makes a huge difference to me :oops:
already booked for ROSE next year...and the new Kansas show(which is much closer to me) :heart:
Dolly Hugs JaNan
Tinneke

Re: IDTS 2018 Big change we are comming

Post by Tinneke »

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE there is a big change that HUTIBABYS are comming to Orlando for the IDS doll show it's almost 8 years ago we have participate , so it's time to come back and meet al the lovely and nice people again with a new collection of silicones we are working very hard to have some new babys because we are built or house in Mexico San Pedro . At least we found or silicone and are able to pour or babys so we can surepricesed you all may god bless you all from Hugo & tinneke & Cosmo :elephant: :elephant:
JaNan

Post by JaNan »

Tinneke..that sounds so exciting!!! Hope you can come! :elephant:
Dolly Hugs JaNan
Teresa_Barnes

Post by Teresa_Barnes »

I have a booth !!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ My first doll show Excited but nervous 😬
Michelle F

Post by Michelle F »

I went to the show in Asheville this year and it was my first show! It was very nice! well put together Denise! I enjoyed myself, met alot of artists and collectors and was able to see so many different types of sculptures! I would love to go again but not sure about Orlando! :heart: :heart:
JaNan

Post by JaNan »

I ,too ,am worried about the expense :(
I DO have tables at ROSE and the Wichita Kansas shows for next year.. :wink:
Dolly Hugs JaNan
Tinneke

Post by Tinneke »

hy ladies we had in mind to participate with the ID&TS SHOW bud we must delay it because we have a pieces of grond , and we goin to bilt or house by orselves we goin to pour baby while we are building or house . So when we come in 2019 we have lot's of new babys we don't forgot you and send pictures when some people like them they are possebly to buy them , callet a kind of support for our house ha ha may god bless you all from
Hugo & Tinneke