Does anyone know this person? she is using my videos of my babies?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Cathy B

Re: Does anyone know this person? she is using my videos of my babies?

Post by Cathy B »

erin1958 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:04 am Thank goodness the video has been removed now. WHY ON EARTH DO PEOPLE DO THESE KINDS OF THINGS?????? What’s the point? I just don’t understand people.
I don't understand it either. She just posted a video saying someone was talking about her on DF, so I see she must have seen my post :toast: she sounds young, and young minded at that, but will not use my videos and think it's ok NO!!!
Today's forecast:God Reigns and the Son Shines.
TamaraLynn

Post by TamaraLynn »

erin1958 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:04 am Thank goodness the video has been removed now. WHY ON EARTH DO PEOPLE DO THESE KINDS OF THINGS?????? What’s the point? I just don’t understand people.
they do it to gain "likes" and followers. That will bump up your ratings and visibility, so when the real scam takes place they will have a larger audience. like that Boneca reborns who steal tons of pics of the internet and pretend they are doing giveaways every week of prototypes and full body silicone...(all you have to do is like and share the page)..Of course no one wins anything because they do not have any of the dolls. but now they have a HUGE following
VISIT ME AT KENDRA'S GARDEN Babies
"Like" me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KendrasGarden
Cathy B

Post by Cathy B »

TamaraLynn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:07 pm
they do it to gain "likes" and followers. That will bump up your ratings and visibility, so when the real scam takes place they will have a larger audience. like that Boneca reborns who steal tons of pics of the internet and pretend they are doing giveaways every week of prototypes and full body silicone...(all you have to do is like and share the page)..Of course no one wins anything because they do not have any of the dolls. but now they have a HUGE following
Just CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunno:
Today's forecast:God Reigns and the Son Shines.