Leaving doll fan but I will be around and I am giving back

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
brandaholicbabies

Leaving doll fan but I will be around and I am giving back

Post by brandaholicbabies »

Hello ladies, I did not renew my subscription. March will be my last month on doll fan.
I enjoyed being here....For me everything started with doll fan, unfortunately the topics have changed a little since I joined 6 years ago, I used to come and check artist showcase every day but less artist are here now and I would come here just to find kits and supplies, so time as come to go :foryou:
I am friend with the majority of you on facebook and I will continue to follow you there. :grouphug:

Some recent events make me come to the conclusion that it is time to give back to the community. Whoever follows me on Fb knows what I am talking about. Not everything must be money related and as much master artists we can call ourselves, we all have learned from pioneers before us, that did all the trials and errors. And because I am completely in shock at a $700 tutorial offered recently . I have decided to offer for a limited time Free Videos Tutorials.
I started reborning because I love dolls, and I had an Art Degree I would have never thought I would still be here after 7 years. This is an addiction very hard to lose. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Over almost 7 years I have learned few things and I have decided to open a YOUTUBE channel where I go there, feel less lonely and explaining on a camera what I am doing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yes Tutorials :heart: :heart: :heart:

so if you have not check that yet, go ahead and feel free to browse...like and subscribe if you can and would like.
I ask you in advance to pardon my strong Italian accent and bad English :elephant: :elephant: :headspin: :headspin:

I am completely computer illiterate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so bare with anything, a full tutorial is in production hopefully soon with better graphics

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpd-B- ... subscriber

Hugs Carla
TinyTimms_Doris

Re: Leaving doll fan but I will be around and I am giving back

Post by TinyTimms_Doris »

I will be sad to see you go Carla! But I look forward to seeing your videos.
sallybabyofmine

Post by sallybabyofmine »

Carla, I am sad to see you go but understand your feelings. I have been on DF for a number of years, although I have never learned to post pictures since I'm not that good with figuring out all the steps to getting my photos on here! I have followed you here and have enjoyed your posts and admired your beautiful babies. I am thrilled that you will be doing tutorials on YouTube. It is interesting to learn new techniques from watching other artists. I look forward to watching your YouTube Channel.
Hugs,
Sally
Baby of Mine Reborns
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

So sorry you are leaving Dollfan, I love your beautiful babies ............Looks like you are heading towards a wonderful new chapter in your life...........Hugs, Kathy
sallybabyofmine

Post by sallybabyofmine »

I have just watched your tutorials and they are wonderful! Very interesting and you have done such a great job of recording so it feels like I am sitting right in the room with you! The only one I did not understand was video #1 which was in Italiano! I watched it anyway and was able to pick up a little information!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us.
Hugs,
Sally
Annette

Post by Annette »

So sorry to see you leaving here, but I understand. Things have changed so much from the way it used to be on here. :(
I have already subscribed to your video's and thank you so much
for sharing them with us. :hug:
Will still see you on Facebook. ;)
Hugs Annette
Ginas_reborns

Post by Ginas_reborns »

You're one of my favs and a very kind soul. See you on FB! xo
D DeVries Diana

Post by D DeVries Diana »

Clearly, DF is losing a very good person. ๐Ÿ˜Š your generosity is admirable, thank you for doing the videos... it's really generous ๐Ÿ˜Šโค