Weird Ebay situation, sellers beware Emilcam2

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
TamaraLynn

Weird Ebay situation, sellers beware Emilcam2

Post by TamaraLynn »

So long story short, I have the same bidder Emilcam2 on both of my current auctions, when I look up her feedback she has had 14 of her 32 feedback comments "removed by Ebay" What on earth does this mean? I have never seen this before ! I am super nervous she has had negative comments left about returns, charge back etc. Buyer ID Emilcam2 (32)
p.s. I am waiting for a call back from Ebay for their explanation...edited to add update!

ok, so Ebay was of very little help because they said they were not allowed to give out information on anyone else s account, but they did say it was probably in my best interest to cancel her bids and so I did, and I blocked her. After some investigation on my part, the feedback comments that were removed were about non payment ! So Ebay would rather protect the bad bidders :evil: 14 times in the last 6 months she had comments removed pertaining to non payment! How is he still able to bid???.. The only thing I can think of is that sellers are leaving positive feedback and a negative comment, in hopes that people see the comment and are warned. But Ebay is now removing the negative comment so it just stands as a positive ! and the must not be filing a non paying bidder strike... In any case sellers beware! Do not leave feedback at all if the experience was negative!

Sellers Please if you have a non paying bidder...please file a strike against them so the appropriate measures can be taken against repeat offenders! If you do not file, you are allowing them to continue to do the same thing over and over with no constraint
Last edited by TamaraLynn on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
VISIT ME AT KENDRA'S GARDEN Babies
"Like" me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KendrasGarden
MissGym

Re: Weird Ebay situation, suspicious buyer need advice ASAP

Post by MissGym »

Anything that is considered inappropriate left in feedback can be removed. If they say they opened a case or threaten, use foul language or post a tracking number. If you know this buyer just likes to leave sellers a negative I would block her, who needs the hassle.
TamaraLynn

Post by TamaraLynn »

MissGym wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:08 am Anything that is considered inappropriate left in feedback can be removed. If they say they opened a case or threaten, use foul language or post a tracking number. If you know this buyer just likes to leave sellers a negative I would block her, who needs the hassle.
she hasn't left any negatives , but there is no feedback for the sellers that have had comments removed, so I am thinking she either never paid, or did a charge back?
MissGym

Post by MissGym »

I looked the ebay id up. I see what your saying her positive feedback were removed from sellers. Hum I dunno. Sellers can not leave negatives so maybe they said she didn't pay or something and ebay removed it? Let me know when you find out that is strange.
TamaraLynn

Post by TamaraLynn »

MissGym wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:14 am I looked the ebay id up. I see what your saying her positive feedback were removed from sellers. Hum I dunno. Sellers can not leave negatives so maybe they said she didn't pay or something and ebay removed it? Let me know when you find out that is strange.
ok, so Ebay was of very little help because they said they were not allowed to give out information on anyone elses account, but they did say it was probably in my best interest to cancel her bids and so I did, and I blocked her. After some investigation on my part, the feedback comments that were removed were about non payment ! So Ebay would rather protect the bad bidders :evil: 14 times in the last 6 months she had comments removed pertaining to non payment! How is he still able to bid???.. The only thing I can think of is that sellers are leaving positive feedback and then leaving negative comments, in hopes that others are warned, but Ebay is removing the comments! and they must not be filing a non paying bidder strike... In any case sellers beware!
Last edited by TamaraLynn on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
moyasbuttonbabies

Re: Weird Ebay situation, sellers beware

Post by moyasbuttonbabies »

It seems to me ebay would rather protect the buyer than seller.someone bought a doll from me and I think she bought it on a whim then changed her mind she opened a dispute saying the doll had a strange smell .Told eBay to look at all my positive feed back but I still had to refund her my box came back and hadn’t even been opened
TamaraLynn

Post by TamaraLynn »

moyasbuttonbabies wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:18 am It seems to me ebay would rather protect the buyer than seller.someone bought a doll from me and I think she bought it on a whim then changed her mind she opened a dispute saying the doll had a strange smell .Told eBay to look at all my positive feed back but I still had to refund her my box came back and hadn’t even been opened
its terrible! I had (semi civilized) words with Ebay about this but I am certain they fell on deaf ears! If all the legit sellers leave Ebay because of the support of bad bidders and scammers then who will they make their money off of????
KaylaSnowBaby

Post by KaylaSnowBaby »

Oh joy she's the highest bidder on my auction too :x
TamaraLynn

Post by TamaraLynn »

KaylaSnowBaby wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:46 am Oh joy she's the highest bidder on my auction too :x
OMG! Cancel and block! and be warned, she is now harassing me
Shannon

Post by Shannon »

It was my understanding that you couldn't leave any feedback if you cancel the transaction or file a nonpay claim against the buyer. If that is still so, my guess would be that these sellers aren't filing claims against this bidder. Some would rather move on and relist immediately than wait the required time to file a claim.
TamaraLynn

Post by TamaraLynn »

Shannon wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:38 am It was my understanding that you couldn't leave any feedback if you cancel the transaction or file a nonpay claim against the buyer. If that is still so, my guess would be that these sellers aren't filing claims against this bidder. Some would rather move on and relist immediately than wait the required time to file a claim.
yes, i think that is what is happening. The sellers thought that by leaving a negative comment that others would be warned, but Ebay is removing the comments so it looks like a positive feedback! And with no strike against her she is free to keep on doing it! :evil:
MissGym

Re: Weird Ebay situation, sellers beware Emilcam2

Post by MissGym »

I only use buy it now on ebay. I got tired of dealing with non paying bidders.
MissGym

Post by MissGym »

There is an option for buy it now with immediate payment required. Saved me a lot of hassle.
Barbara L.

Post by Barbara L. »

I just tried to block the eBay bidder mentioned above and got this response:

The following user(s) were not valid and therefore not added to your list.

Error: Invalid User IDs
Emilcam2 :
Invalid User Id
Dolls for Sale: https://www.reborns.com/VinStyleandMore and Vintage baby clothes & shoes for sale: https://vinstyleandmore.etsy.com
KaylaSnowBaby

Post by KaylaSnowBaby »

TamaraLynn wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:34 am
KaylaSnowBaby wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:46 am Oh joy she's the highest bidder on my auction too :x
OMG! Cancel and block! and be warned, she is now harassing me
I did. Hopefully she doesn't come back as a 0 feedback bidder
KaylaSnowBaby

Post by KaylaSnowBaby »

Barbara L. wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:47 pm I just tried to block the eBay bidder mentioned above and got this response:

Emilcam2 :
Invalid User Id
Oh no! I hope she hasn't created a new user id
TamaraLynn

Post by TamaraLynn »

Barbara L. wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:47 pm I just tried to block the eBay bidder mentioned above and got this response:

Emilcam2 :
Invalid User Id
:toast: maybe, just maybe, The person I ranted to at Ebay, actually did something and had her account removed! Because she is gone!!!