Pics Incorrectly Oriented

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
DollyBabeChris

Pics Incorrectly Oriented

Post by DollyBabeChris »

I have new pics of a doll I am selling. They are oriented correctly on my iPhone and tablet. They have been uploaded easily to FB and Instagram. I cannot get them to upload correctly to my DF gallery. They are all rotated incorrectly. I was successful posting pictures previously. I don't understand what I am doing wrong.

Chris

Suzanne

Re: Pics Incorrectly Oriented

Post by Suzanne »

same thing happens to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ggrrrrr
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

You have to take them landscape (longways) on you phone for them to load correctly. If you hold your phone upright, they will load sideways.
DollyBabeChris

Post by DollyBabeChris »

Tracy Lorraine wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:10 pm You have to take them landscape (longways) on you phone for them to load correctly. If you hold your phone upright, they will load sideways.
I posted a couple of portrait oriented photos of Hope the other day without having this problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
Chris

Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

DollyBabeChris wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:00 pm
Tracy Lorraine wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:10 pm You have to take them landscape (longways) on you phone for them to load correctly. If you hold your phone upright, they will load sideways.
I posted a couple of portrait oriented photos of Hope the other day without having this problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
🤷‍♀️
Deb17

Post by Deb17 »

Have you tried resizing them? Sometimes if you make them a little smaller they orient the right way. If you open them in Paint and click on resize you can reduce the percentage and then save them and upload to your gallery. That might work.
DollyBabeChris

Post by DollyBabeChris »

Deb17 wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:08 pm Have you tried resizing them? Sometimes if you make them a little smaller they orient the right way. If you open them in Paint and click on resize you can reduce the percentage and then save them and upload to your gallery. That might work.
Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I've resized the image and re uploaded. Still sideways, unfortunately 😑

Chris