HUGADOLL-Dolly

Post by Steve » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:36 am

feedback thread for HUGADOLL-Dolly
Loves of My Life
Van & Hudson
Benjamin & Margaret

rorlen~lorraine

Post by rorlen~lorraine » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:05 am

I recently purchased a doll from Dolly and she was a pleasure to do business with! She does not charge for shipping in the United States and the communication was GREAT!! Doll was beautiful and packed very nicely! I would not hesitate to do business with Dolly again!

Thank you so much, Dolly!!

Hugs-
Lorraine

Cathe

Post by Cathe » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:41 pm

Dolly bought a doll from me and she was a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. I would never hesitate to do business with Dolly. She's a sweetheart.

Suebee

Post by Suebee » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:47 pm

Dolly is an amazing lady to deal with. I would deal with her again in a HEARTBEAT, if the opportuntity were to arise. :heart: Thank you so much, Dolly ... :foryou:
My niece's children ~ my heart.

Check out my ever changing items for sale!
http://suebee.webs.com/apps/photos/

Julie

Post by Julie » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:41 pm

~Dolly recently purchased a dolly from me, and she was terrific to work with in every way! Thanks so much Dolly! :D

SharonL

Post by SharonL » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:04 pm

Dolly is wonderful to work with, I just did a dolly deal with her. She is prompt and communicates throughout the entire process. A pleasure to work with.

Thank you!

SharonL
SharonL
We now live in Virginia, about 20 miles south of Richmond.
Any dolly lovers, bear lovers, around?

Joy-n-KY

Post by Joy-n-KY » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:50 pm

Dolly purchased a reborn from me She was great to deal with, friendly pm's, paid super quick and let me know as soon as the baby arrived.

Cathy B

Post by Cathy B » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:14 pm

I so wished I lived close to Dolly cuz she is truly a jewel very kind and wonderful to do business with. I so look forward to adopting a baby from her in the future for sure :lol: :lol: :lol:
XOXOXOOXXO
Cathy B.
Today's forecast:God Reigns and the Son Shines.

bean

Post by bean » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:18 pm

Dolly bought a baby from me and payed super fast :D She was right there to answer me pms and was great to deal with :wink: I would sell to her again in a :heart: beat ! Also left me know as soon as baby made it home to her safe and sound.
Thank you Dolly ! :D
Dolly hugs~Bean :hug:

Jane

Re: HUGADOLL-Dolly

Post by Jane » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:30 pm

Dolly bought two of my babies and is just a wonderful lady to deal with ! She sent payment right away and let me know when they arrived to her. I'm so glad these babies went to such a wonderful lady .I would recomened dealing with Dolly anytime !
Thanks Dolly and enjoy your new babies!
Hug's Jane

Lisa Pinnick

Post by Lisa Pinnick » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:38 am

Dolly bought 4 ooaks from me, paid fast and was very sweet during the transaction. I was sick and she was very patient waiting for me to be able to ship to her, I really appreciate all the support from Dolly, she is great to deal with :D Thanks again, Lisa

Rosemary

Post by Rosemary » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:39 pm

Dolly bought a baby from me and was wonderful to
deal with. She was prompt with her payment and communicated
with me through the entire process. She let me know as soon as her baby arrived.
I would sell or buy from Dolly anytime.
Thank you Dolly.

Mikki

Post by Mikki » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:44 pm

HUGADOLL-DOLLY BOUGHT A BABY FROM ME..WENT GREAT..FAST PAYMENT AND FRIENDLY COMMUJNICATION. THANKS DEAR.
GRANDAUGHTER'S INVENTION KICKSTARTER
https://www.kickstarter.com/…/glow-thin ... your-world

MICHELLE FAGAN OOAK

KrisC

Post by KrisC » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:46 pm

I cannot express how wonderful my transaction with Dolly went.
Dolly contacted ME because she remembered the doll I was looking for...my DREAM, WISHLIST, FOREVER doll!!!!
She sold her to me for an amazing price and shipped her out in lightening speed.
The doll was not only in AMAZING condition, but Dolly sent along a gift...something I've been looking for for awhile.
Dolly is one of the most kind, good-hearted and beautiful people I have met in a very very long time. I only hope I am half as great as a seller and person as she is!!!!
THANK YOU , DOLLY!!!! From the bottom of my heart!

~Ginger~

Post by ~Ginger~ » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:50 am

Dolly purchased a doll from me and was so sweet to deal with!!! She paied really fast and always answered my pms fast. She let me know as soon as the baby arrived and how much she liked him. I would sell to Dolly again ANYTIME!!!
Thanks so much Dolly!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely. :goofy:

Carolr

Post by Carolr » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:39 pm

I just sold Dolly a doll and she was a pleasure to deal with. She paid immediately and contacted me as soon as the baby was received.

Would do business with her again any time!
:idea: Hugs, Carol

KrisC

Post by KrisC » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:55 am

What can I say! Dolly is my FAVORITE person to work with.
Again, Dolly found my wishlist baby for me. He is perfection!!!!
She was gracious enough to allow a layaway plan and was soooo amazing to work with.
I would jump over the ocean to work with her again...and again and again She also is so kind and prompt and very honest. The baby she sold me is in amazing condition and exactly the way she totaly me he would be.
I cannot believe how fortunate I have been to work with Dolly for a second time. I feel blessed...and am priveledged enough to call her friend!
THANK YOU , DOLLY!!!! With all my heart!!!!

Denise

Post by Denise » Mon May 19, 2008 8:51 pm

I purchased a doll from Dolly and am more than pleased. I missed a wonderful doll and she offered me another doll by the same artist and offered a generous layaway. I am thrilled with Karma by Bets Van Boxel! She shipped very quickly and was kind and friendly throughout the layaway. Thanks!

Sam20

Post by Sam20 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:46 am

I recently purchased a doll from Dolly , which she had contacted me about! She had seen my wanted post on the forum and gave me first refusal of the doll - What a sweetie!

Dolly is an excellent person to work with , She is so friendly and caring and has had great communication with me throughout the whole transaction!

Dolly shipped my Doll super fast to Laura , which was a request of mine and now I have a beautiful little girl direct from the original artist!!!

Would highly recommend to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Dolly , You are just amazing! :heart:

DonnaB

Post by DonnaB » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:02 pm

You couldn't ask for a nicer, best to work with person in the world! She is one nice lady!
huggers
d