Vinyl Doll Scam

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Post Reply
jacque123
Feedback: 0|0|0

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by jacque123 »

I don't understand evil doers that steal things and they think that they are getting away with something. Don't they know or understand that GOD is ALWAYS watching over everything everyone is doing here on this Earth? I don't know how she could ever enjoy the stolen silicone doll. My conscience would bother me so badly I would have to throw it away or give it away. Just do not understand underhanded people like this woman.
User avatar
Sandis Doll House
Posts: 12087
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:46 pm
Location: Pensacola Florida & Birmingham, Al
Feedback: 147|0|0
Contact:

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by Sandis Doll House »

jacque123 wrote:I don't understand evil doers that steal things and they think that they are getting away with something. Don't they know or understand that GOD is ALWAYS watching over everything everyone is doing here on this Earth? I don't know how she could ever enjoy the stolen silicone doll. My conscience would bother me so badly I would have to throw it away or give it away. Just do not understand underhanded people like this woman.

Totally agree with you. I think some folks are born without a conscience.
Image
chelle77
Feedback: 0|0|0

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by chelle77 »

Sandis Doll House wrote:
jacque123 wrote:I don't understand evil doers that steal things and they think that they are getting away with something. Don't they know or understand that GOD is ALWAYS watching over everything everyone is doing here on this Earth? I don't know how she could ever enjoy the stolen silicone doll. My conscience would bother me so badly I would have to throw it away or give it away. Just do not understand underhanded people like this woman.

Totally agree with you. I think some folks are born without a conscience.
Ever notice how a lot of these types make reference to God and how they will be vindicated? :roll: :roll:
All while screeching how unfair it all is ...oh yes~and the ever so dull "You will be hearing from my attorney".....
Ok. Any day now... :wink:
Susan Cornelius
Feedback: 0|0|0

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by Susan Cornelius »

She's toast on here. I hope no one will every buy from our sell to the smurf.
grandmasheryl
Posts: 1432
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:26 am
Location: from the watery depths of georgian bay
Feedback: 44|0|1

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by grandmasheryl »

I just had a thought! Maybe the game here is she ripped of the seller for $$$ and the doll,NOW it will magically show up for sale as a post office auction?
( Like have a friend sell the stolen doll and using the po auction as the reason they " legally" own the doll.
NADAGE now has her refund AND whatever she gets from a fake "post office" auction?
Gives her friend a few$ and keeps the rest ,doubles her money right?
This is why when the baby that came up a few months back from a " postal auction" I questioned that the buyer should ask for a copy of the p o receipt in case it was stolen property (stolen from the seller)
User avatar
dianareed
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:35 pm
Location: Greendale, IN USA
Feedback: 20|0|0

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by dianareed »

I've never posted anything remotely like this, but I have to have my say: Nadege (Frenchsmerfett), I've never seen anyone stoop so low, it just repulses me. You've racked-up some really bad JuJu, not to mention pretty nasty Karma. You're going to have some very difficult years ahead for what you did. What you desire will not work out for you. Because of you, may of us are afraid to sell internationally to anyone we don't know and trust. Thank you for putting such a huge black eye on the world of doll collecting. You are the lowest of the low.
Last edited by dianareed on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Denise O
Posts: 2129
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:05 pm
Location: Florida
Feedback: 77|0|0
Contact:

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by Denise O »

Just giving this a bump to keep it fresh in everyones minds.
Susan Cornelius
Feedback: 0|0|0

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by Susan Cornelius »

This one should be kept bumping right to the top.. Ruined UK sales for me. I don't dare ship out of the country at all. Smurf woman should not get away with this.
User avatar
dianareed
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:35 pm
Location: Greendale, IN USA
Feedback: 20|0|0

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by dianareed »

Bump!!
Image
Tiarra Venter
Feedback: 0|0|0

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by Tiarra Venter »

I keep seeing this all over the Internet but still have never seen a picture of the doll in question.
User avatar
safcfootienut_Jo
Posts: 8817
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:50 am
Location: UK
Feedback: 76|0|0
Contact:

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by safcfootienut_Jo »

Tiarra Venter wrote:I keep seeing this all over the Internet but still have never seen a picture of the doll in question.

Check the very 1st post in this thread......last picture is of the missing doll.

Jo in the UK
User avatar
AnnieUK
Posts: 862
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 10:51 am
Location: Norwich, England, UK
Feedback: 1|0|0

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by AnnieUK »

avrilm wrote:
I am not commenting on what has happened here as I don't know who or what to believe..

But I was curious to see how much customs charges would be for a $7500 doll from USA to UK so I checked with customs site here in UK..
The charge would be a total of £2942.50 GBP..or $3937.67 USD..
This amount consists of fee for actual doll.. Shipping.costs.. We get charged again for those and the the rest made up of VAT charges..
Phew!!!

Hugs
Avrilm
Oh my gosh - £2,942.50 for customs. It would be cheaper to fly out from the UK and collect the doll personally. Thanks for this information Avrilm. xx
If you don't have a dream, it will never come true.
User avatar
dianareed
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:35 pm
Location: Greendale, IN USA
Feedback: 20|0|0

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by dianareed »

AnnieUK wrote:
avrilm wrote:
I am not commenting on what has happened here as I don't know who or what to believe..

But I was curious to see how much customs charges would be for a $7500 doll from USA to UK so I checked with customs site here in UK..
The charge would be a total of £2942.50 GBP..or $3937.67 USD..
This amount consists of fee for actual doll.. Shipping.costs.. We get charged again for those and the the rest made up of VAT charges..
Phew!!!

Hugs
Avrilm
Oh my gosh - £2,942.50 for customs. It would be cheaper to fly out from the UK and collect the doll personally. Thanks for this information Avrilm. xx
That's insane!!!! Has anyone here is the USA paid custom fees for a doll that came from overseas?
Image
Annette
Posts: 19507
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 5:50 pm
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Feedback: 328|0|0
Contact:

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by Annette »


That's insane!!!! Has anyone here is the USA paid custom fees for a doll that came from overseas?
I didn't think you guys in the States paid customs on incoming items from other countries. ??
Hugs Annette
******************
Image
*********************
User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 22734
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida
Feedback: 400|0|0

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

I've heard a few say that they have received a bill when dolls arrive via DHL, but I've personally never been billed by customs for any dolls that I've received from overseas.
AliciaWoodson
Feedback: 0|0|0

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by AliciaWoodson »

Just giving a bump! What a mess!!!! Karma on Frenchsmurfette. :bash:
Suebee_Lullaby Lane
Feedback: 0|0|0

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane »

This is soooooo scary to me! I don't think I can continue to offer my dolls to anyone that lives outside of the U.S. Too much of a risk.

I am so sorry that this has happened to you Kathy.
User avatar
MissyDoll
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:29 pm
Feedback: 0|0|0

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by MissyDoll »

Bump
christinadh
Feedback: 0|0|0

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by christinadh »

I'm confused if French Smurfette said she never got anything but a vinyl doll and bubble wrap then what does this statement she made on Page 2 mean?
"Didn't have the COA and forgot some items..." It sounds she is admitting that the COA and some other items were missing from the original full box contents that she received.
User avatar
safcfootienut_Jo
Posts: 8817
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:50 am
Location: UK
Feedback: 76|0|0
Contact:

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by safcfootienut_Jo »

christinadh wrote:I'm confused if French Smurfette said she never got anything but a vinyl doll and bubble wrap then what does this statement she made on Page 2 mean?
"Didn't have the COA and forgot some items..." It sounds she is admitting that the COA and some other items were missing from the original full box contents that she received.
I believe the missing coa and items were from another doll she bought from kellygirl here on doll-fan fwiw.

Is there any update from the seller yet?????

Jo in the UK
Post Reply
 
 

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.