Snuggly and warm.

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Annette

Snuggly and warm.

Post by Annette »

Since the weather got a bit cooler, I figured the babies needed to dress up warm. So, a few got dressed up in their winter togs. Now the weatherman says that we’re getting temps’ of between 14 and 16 degrees Celcius for the next week! These poor babies will bake in their snowsuits! :shock: :lol:
6107B468-E4D6-4047-93DA-A7952D06B8A9.jpeg
926496F8-29C5-4819-9552-6DABCEC56AF2.jpeg
Hugs Annette
Dion

Re: Snuggly and warm.

Post by Dion »

:heart: Awwww! Look at all those toasty warm babies! They look so cuddly. You have a great collection.

:foryou: Hugs, Dion
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

They look precious all dressed for the cooler weather. Love seeing pictures of your babies.
Annette

Post by Annette »

Thankyou Dion. :hug: Started back into the Middleton’s. Have quite a few now. But still love the reborns and sili’s. :wink:

Pat, Thankyou dear. My babies have got a bit more attention than usual, since the pandemic. :wink: But I don’t have the patience to give all of them any attention. Lol. Just a few select ones.
I may be putting a few up for sale in the near future. My doll room is getting way too crowded. :oops:
And should do a baby clothes sale soon too.
Hugs Annette
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Such precious little sweetpeas, all snuggly and warm. Boggles my mind it is going to be 97 degrees here tomorrow. It is over 90 today.

I am hoping we will have a turn to cold weather soon because I am so over the heat.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Annette

Post by Annette »

Georgeanne, it seems the weather patterns are totally skewwhiff! Lol.
I hope you get some relief from all that heat!
We are thanking our lucky stars that our temperatures are in the low teens, Celcius that is, and not the -20’s we usually get here. It makes the winter seem a little shorter. We have no snow, which is unusual. I can only remember one or two years since we’ve lived here, (35 years), that we didn’t get snow until after Christmas. More often than not, we have lots of snow around Halloween all the way to March/April. They always tell gardeners not to put anything outside until after the May long weekend, which is around May 24th, because of frost and such. We’ve been known to have snow every month of the year! But not recently! Lolol.
Hugs Annette
LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies »

They are all very cute Annette... I still love LM’s as they were my first introduction to collectable vinyl dolls.. I have a few middleton’s and two Mandy’s by Didy Jacobson.. I still enjoy them very much!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.