#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
MariaJose and Zu
- Posts: 2331
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:27 am
- Location: Barcelona SPAIN
- Feedback: 49|0|0
Zu, forever in my heart
- Posts: 12094
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:36 pm
- Location: California
- Feedback: 512|0|0
- Posts: 36461
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:02 am
- Location: Arizona
- Feedback: 170|0|0
These two sweethearts are adorable. Sandys’ babies are so special.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.
"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Pat in Alabama
- Posts: 16137
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:12 pm
- Location: South Alabama
- Feedback: 280|0|0
They are precious. As always they have the most beautiful outfits.
- Posts: 12987
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:48 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Feedback: 204|0|0
They are both just darling. Love that mint green on them.
- Posts: 16573
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 3:32 pm
- Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- Feedback: 251|2|0
- Posts: 4326
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:57 pm
- Location: Florida
- Feedback: 125|0|0
I just love these two sweeties.
- Posts: 975
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:15 pm
- Feedback: 77|0|0
These 2 must certainly brighten the room at your house with those infectious smiles and plump, pinchable cheeks!
- Posts: 8586
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:05 pm
- Location: York, Pennsylvania
- Feedback: 198|2|0
Aren't they just the cutest!
- Posts: 5036
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2002 7:31 pm
- Feedback: 160|0|1
How much is Olive? What medium is she made from?
Sweet Quinny by Nikki!