Alabama Baby by Ella Smith

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Annette

Re: Alabama Baby by Ella Smith

Post by Annette »

cookielover wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:15 pm I think it would be great for others to start a thread on a special doll that they love. We need to get DF back to our hobby and our friendly discussions!! :grouphug:

That would be awesome! Great suggestion! And it’s not just about new dolls, but about ALL dolls. 😊.
I’ll start a thread......”Show us your Special Doll/s”. :wink:
Hopefully we can get some posts as interesting as yours. 😊

I don’t have any REALLY old dolls. But I do have a few special ones. 😊
Hugs Annette
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

Thank you for your thread Annette! I really hope it is successful so DF is more successful . Ruth
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Hi Ruth. It’s been such a long time....Your baby is simply wonderful and her clothing exquisite and so perfect for her. She looks like I bet she did originally. Gosh it’d be so cool to know her history and see the little girl or girls that loved her. You are so good at restoring these babies. Thanks for sharing and educating us. I hope 2021 is good to you and that you’re doing well.

Big Hugs, Erin
HAVE A WONDERFUL DOLLY DAY!!
Hugs, Erin

•Darling Serenity by LLE - FOR SALE•
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

Erin - such a surprise and am so glad you posted!!! It is so hard to find old friends here on DF. Hope you are doing okay during these difficult days. I am fine just staying at home -- the best for me at 81! Take care and much love, Ruth
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.