Happy New Year!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Annette

Happy New Year!

Post by Annette »

I hope you all had a good Christmas. Probably one very different to any other. But I hope it was still enjoyable, with or without physically being with family.
Praying 2021 sees advances in wiping out the COVID, and we can all give our families a hug in person. 😊❤️

So, I wish you all the very best in 2021! 💖🥳🎊🎉🌟🍾

Here is one of my older OOAK “babies” who used to live with me.
I adore the newborn look of the face on this one. ❤️ Artist, Terri May. ❤️
Attachments
430AF8A2-102B-40E5-AFE0-2C03094017F8.jpeg
Hugs Annette
MariaJose and Zu

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by MariaJose and Zu »

Thank you sweetie!! Also Happy New year for you and yours and for all the DF friends and their familys!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

:grouphug:

Zu, forever in my heart :heart:
Annette

Post by Annette »

MariaJose and Zu wrote: ↑Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:37 pm Thank you sweetie!! Also Happy New year for you and yours and for all the DF friends and their familys!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

:grouphug:
❤️❤️🎉🎊
Hugs Annette
Dion

Post by Dion »

:heart: Wishing you and your family Brightest Blessings for the New Year, Annette.

:heart: :foryou: :heart: Hugs, Dion
Annette

Post by Annette »

Dion wrote: ↑Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:45 pm :heart: Wishing you and your family Brightest Blessings for the New Year, Annette.

:heart: :foryou: :heart: Hugs, Dion
Thankyou my dear friend! And the same to you!
❤️ :hug: :foryou: :heart:
Hugs Annette
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

Wishing you and yours a happy 2021 also. Praying that we will be able to stop this virus in its tracks soon.

Your OOAK that you shared is precious.. I love that our babies can bring us so much joy even in hard times. :heart:
Annette

Post by Annette »

Pat in Alabama wrote: ↑Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:54 am Wishing you and yours a happy 2021 also. Praying that we will be able to stop this virus in its tracks soon.

Your OOAK that you shared is precious.. I love that our babies can bring us so much joy even in hard times. :heart:

And to you too, my sweet friend! We all have to pray that this virus can be eradicated soon. If we all practice due diligence, it will happen.

Thankyou. Braeden was sculpted by Terri May. She made two that I once had in my collection. I adored their newborn faces. 😊 I sent one back to her, as it was a portrait of her son. And the other was gifted from Cathe and I, to a lady who fell in love with him. I hope she enjoyed him. She passed away recently. 😞
Hugs Annette

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.