My latest-a custom Miracle

show your creations and works in progress(WIP)
note: this is not a classified post forum
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

My latest-a custom Miracle

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane »

Thought I would share my latest baby...a custom Eagle's "Miracle". My buyer asked for one to be done just like the first one I did. I tried to get as close as possible but not an exact match. What do you all think?

I am still trying to figure out her third outfit and may need your help on this one.

Last edited by Suebee_Lullaby Lane on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Marilyn~

Re: My latest-a custom Miracle

Post by ~Marilyn~ »

Oh my! :heart: Sue, she's absolute perfection! I don't know what to suggest for a third outfit...I would probably put her in a fabulous Christening gown, but whatever you decide I know you'll knock it out of the park! Her mommy is going to be over the moon! :heart:
Last edited by ~Marilyn~ on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucy

Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

Beautiful baby! :heart: I'm sure the new momma is thrilled!

Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Thank you so much Marilyn, Emily and Tracy! I am getting her ready to ship out today. I will be on pins and needles to hear back from my buyer since she didn't want any final photos of the baby that she will be receiving. I took photos of everything but I am hoping that all will go well.

CarolinaMoonStudio

Post by CarolinaMoonStudio »

I love her Suzie! This is a new hairstyle for you & it came out darling.....I really love this kit! Her Mommy is going to be in 7th heaven for sure! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Judy

Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Hey Miss Judy! So good to hear from you! I have been missing you for so long and am so glad you are back.

I actually did Miracle before and the buyer of this Miracle wanted me to try to reproduce my last one as best I could but she was most interested in how I did the hair similarly. This mohair I used was just a touch bit curlier but I think I got it close. What do you think? Here is my last one I did right before Christmas.

CarolinaMoonStudio

Post by CarolinaMoonStudio »

Ahhhh.....another angel! I love the hair style.....this one looks a little different because of the curl I think but both are superduper sweet. Trying to duplicate a baby is always a challenge.....I don't even try, you're so brave to take it on girl! I've missed you too! Hugs...... :heart: :heart:

Ginas_reborns

Post by Ginas_reborns »

Adorable!! x

ariliv2_Amy

Post by ariliv2_Amy »

She's just beautiful Sue. You did a great job matching your original. I can paint two of the same kit at the same time using the exact same mix of paints and they will still vary slightly :lol: .

http://www.amysdollhouse.com/
Amy
Amy's Dollhouse

JudyP

Post by JudyP »

Wow .....she is just gorgeous Sue and is going to be absolutely beautiful in whatever you dress her in. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Hugs,
Judy

Suebee_Lullaby Lane

:foryou: :foryou: :foryou: Thank you again Judy, Amy, Gina and Judy! My buyer has her doll but she is waiting for her sister to come over on Thursday to do her box opening. On pins and needles here!! :banghead: Wish she would open it up sooner so I could sigh with relief. The hair of her baby is just a bit curlier so that is what I am afraid of most.

tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

She is adorable and love all that beautiful hair..........Hugs, Kathy

Penelope by Andrea Arcello Penelope by Andrea A ...
2020-08-11 21:18:02SiliconeFor Sale3300.00 USD
I would like to sell my Penelope by Andrea Arcello ...

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.