Sticky stuff for non-magnet pacifier???

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
CarolinaMoonStudio

Sticky stuff for non-magnet pacifier???

Post by CarolinaMoonStudio »

Could someone help me out please....what do you use for the sticky putty on non-magnet pacifiers? What is it called & who makes it....where to find it? I've never been asked for a non magnet paci so this is a first for me....I have no idea what is used? Thanks so much for any help or suggestions. Hugs, Judy :heart:

Beth

Re: Sticky stuff for non-magnet pacifier???

Post by Beth »

I like floral putty it sticks better than poster board putty. You can find both at Walmart.
Hugs,
Beth

CarolinaMoonStudio

Thanks a bunch Beth! Is it that clear sticky stuff that you find on the back of the picture hangers to hang up photos? Seems that would work too....anyone know? Judy

TinyTimms_Doris

Post by TinyTimms_Doris »

You can also get ear plugs. They are silicone ear plugs. Mack's I think they are called. They are clear and sticky and soft and pliable. I found them at safeway and Walmart in the pharmacy section.

StepheeZ1984

Post by StepheeZ1984 »

I've used the clear silicone ear plugs too...I like this option best. In years past I did use the putty, but for me it was a bit too sticky. I was always afraid it would damage my dolls' lip painting. I know that most say that the putty doesn't damage the lips and it never did for me, I was just too afraid to use it for long for fear it would damage the paint.

jodiedenney

Post by jodiedenney »

The answers are so helpful because I have wondered that, too.

CarolinaMoonStudio

Thank you girls! So helpful....I'm going to try all & see what works best for me! Big Hugs.... :grouphug:

Elisabettas Babies

Post by Elisabettas Babies »

I use poster putty, you can buy it in the stationery aisle at the supermarket. I like the idea of silicone ear plugs but not sure they wouldn't react with the vinyl over time... I had a bad experience with a doll I redid for a customer where the hair was sealed with silicone and made the vinyl leech oil.