Dolls, drama, and my disappearance

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
violet

Re: Dolls, drama, and my disappearance

Post by violet » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Michelle I am so sorry you are having so much trouble with people and drama! It is nobody's business what you are going through and you don't have to explain anything to anybody... :evil: Put your head up because they don't come any better than you and shame on those who condemn! :heart: :heart: Violet

tuckerk

Post by tuckerk » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:35 pm

Michelle, I am so sorry to hear about all of your troubles.....Life can be so hard and very unfair sometimes..........You are a fantastic artist and I love your babies...................You go girl and keep creating those gorgeous babies...............Hugs, Kathy

anjsmiles Angie

Post by anjsmiles Angie » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:58 pm

I am in shock. I have never heard a negative thing about you or your work. I am sorry that you have been hurt.
I am so very sorry about all your X put you through. I can't even imagine! You are a very brave woman! Many blessings to you!

Julie

Post by Julie » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:44 pm

~Michelle, you are a very talented artist, and a person of integrity. :heart: Stay strong! After what you have been through, you can make it through anything! :foryou:

Ginny W

Post by Ginny W » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:21 pm

Wow I am gobsmacked reading this. I didn't know you were gone for bad reasons. I never read a single bad remark or post about you ever so not sure who is doing this but find the dolly world isn't so nice any more.
How heart breaking to know you have been so badly betrayed by your husband and his family as well. Such deceit by his family is mind boggling to me. I am so happy to read you are coming back to life and conquering this bad time in your life. Good luck to you in your dolly adventures. Remember us vinyl doll ladies as well as the silicone lovers! :foryou: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Newest WIP baby at..
Loving Touch Nursery
Visit all her photo album on FB
https://www.facebook.com/ginny.westley/ ... 317&type=3

dmatthews

Post by dmatthews » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:02 am

Hi Michelle, I don't post much. Read more than I post but how sad that people can't just behave in this life. I haven't heard or read anything bad about you and I am truly sorry for all the pain that you have endured over the last few years.

I love your dolls and think they are Awesome too. :elephant:

JanBeth

Post by JanBeth » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:40 pm

Michelle,
I am so sad to learn that you have been hurt, first by your husband and then by doll collectors.
I have never heard a negative word about you
Back when I was a collector of OOAKs I used to spend hours drooling over your gallery pages, indecisive about which one was my favorite. They gave me so much pleasure and that was even without owning one.
As others have stated...pay no attention to haters and let go of the pain.. You are much admired and I for one am glad that you are back in business.

Joyce D

Post by Joyce D » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:54 pm

Hi, you do not know me, but through your beautiful dolls I feel I know you. I have loved your babies forever. They have always been beautiful. The pain that comes from life can be very hard to wrap your brain around. No matter how young, pretty or rich you are....the story is the same and it hurts the same. I really feel the ladies here have enjoyed your talent, every time there is a chance for one of your little ones to come in to our worlds. The real friends will always be there. I just was able to get a sweet little ooak of yours signed with "Misty 05" on her back. I just love this sweet little mite. Take care and keep your chin up.

Joyce D. :heart:

Elisabettas Babies

Post by Elisabettas Babies » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:06 pm

Glad to see you back Michelle. I'm amazed by what that man put you through, it's really a shame. No child of mine would ever be allowed to pull such a stunt on a spouse and live to tell the tale. I hope everything will be better and better for you now, can't wait to see your new babies.

Mistijo

Post by Mistijo » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:08 pm

((((HUGS))))

Lilianne

Post by Lilianne » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:05 am

OH WOW MICHELLE SO SORRY TO READ YOUR STORY YOU MUST HAVE GONE THROUGH HELL, I CAN IMAGINE HOW YOU MUST HAVE FELT!! SO GOOD YOU PICKED UP YOUR LIFE YOU ARE A STRONG WOMAN SO I'M SURE YOU CAN. :heart:
YOUR WORK LOOKS AMAZING AS USUAL!! SO PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE,YOUR REAL FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND SHARE YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORK WITH US. IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU ARE BACK AGAIN : :hug: :heart:

lia bottema

Post by lia bottema » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:18 am

Dear Michelle, how brave of you to post your story here! i know you have been through hell and back and i respect you for restarting your great work as you are so talented!

I was so lucky as to work with you for years and i was always treated by you as a valued business partner and a good friend, you inspired me and my sister Miriam to start sculpting and casting ourself and i thank you for that from the bottom of my heart

You are a beautiful person inside and outside who deserves to be respected and happy and i cannot wait to see your new creations

Big Hugs

:foryou: :foryou: :foryou: :hug: :hug: :hug: :heart:

Lia
Lia Bottema
Owner, PR Manager and Doll Artist at:

http://www.cornelie-byoux.nl

jodim44

Post by jodim44 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:27 am

Dear Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles, this wold be devastating to anyone, I don't know how you've come through it as well as you have. Your dolls are beautiful and so many of us love them, please don't give up making them. :heart:

Michelle F

Post by Michelle F » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:41 am

Thank you all so much for the love

Mikki

Post by Mikki » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:42 am

Judith beautiful poem perfect for someone going thru such heartache.
Michelle sending prayers your way.
Hang in there.
Realborn Jaxon

Mikki W