IT WAS ME WHO ASKED FOR THAT NOVEL TO BE LOCKED

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
georgeanne

IT WAS ME WHO ASKED FOR THAT NOVEL TO BE LOCKED

Post by georgeanne »

I just want to clarify I was the one who begged for Steve to lock the thread because it was never going to end and I thought and still think ENOUGH is ENOUGH of falsely accusing Chezababy1 of being a scammer. I come here to enjoy dolls and all the wonderful people I have made friends with over the years and not to see an honest exceptionally talented artist being continually drug through the mud with no end in sight. I have private messaged Cheryl my support and told her I was the one who begged Steve to lock the thread. It was in SUPPORT of Cheryl that I asked the thread to be locked.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
_Melinda

Re: IT WAS ME WHO ASKED FOR THAT NOVEL TO BE LOCKED

Post by _Melinda »

Thanks!!! I agree 100%!
My baby!
noniesgirl - Gina

Post by noniesgirl - Gina »

georgeanne wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:29 am I just want to clarify I was the one who begged for Steve to lock the thread because it was never going to end and I thought and still think ENOUGH is ENOUGH of falsely accusing Chezababy1 of being a scammer. I come here to enjoy dolls and all the wonderful people I have made friends with over the years and not to see an honest exceptionally talented artist being continually drug through the mud with no end in sight. I have private messaged Cheryl my support and told her I was the one who begged Steve to lock the thread. It was in SUPPORT of Cheryl that I asked the thread to be locked.
I think in time, it will move to a back page. Reading what was posted towards Cheryl, made me so sad. Cheryl has never done anything to deserve that treatment, only because someone lost out on a doll. Cheryl doesn't name the second chance price in ebay, they are the ones who posted the second chance price... if I remember from years ago when I sold on ebay. They will go for the highest price posted as they want all those wonderful fees so the higher the price, the better for them.
I agree with you also Georgeanne, I came back to DF to enjoy dolls. I hope Cheryl changes her mind about leaving. It is crap like that thread that has moved so many wonderful people to leave DF. :cry:
BeachBabiesKim

Post by BeachBabiesKim »

It made me very sad and disappointed that some of the members on this forum can be so nasty. It was probably for the best that it was locked. That 1 member seemed to just be trying to create drama.
marilyn

Post by marilyn »

Agreed, and good move.
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

I really wish it was just completely deleted as so many comments had to do about nothing... *I* felt insulted reading through it and I wasn't even a part of it. It was completely unnecessary and nasty. But I am that at least it was put to a stop. :heart:
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I have said it so many times over the years that I always thought that doll people were all good, honest, caring people only to find out there are some nasty, horrible people in the doll community. It saddened me and is what made me decide I would only reborn for myself and to give dolls as gifts because I just hate how doll artists are treated by some not nice people. Nice to see the Ladies I have always loved and admired feel the same way. And I also know that there are many, many wonderful Ladies who choose to not join in the fray but support artists 100%.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Sandis Doll House

Post by Sandis Doll House »

georgeanne wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:29 am I just want to clarify I was the one who begged for Steve to lock the thread because it was never going to end and I thought and still think ENOUGH is ENOUGH of falsely accusing Chezababy1 of being a scammer. I come here to enjoy dolls and all the wonderful people I have made friends with over the years and not to see an honest exceptionally talented artist being continually drug through the mud with no end in sight. I have private messaged Cheryl my support and told her I was the one who begged Steve to lock the thread. It was in SUPPORT of Cheryl that I asked the thread to be locked.
THANK YOU! I hate drama and hurtful ugly comments. It's so uncalled for.
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Good!
I am glad you asked for it to be locked.
Nobody should have to come and defend their good name because others want to throw accusations around. We can all do without the petty,small minded nonsense of a chosen few.
KyleeCat S

Post by KyleeCat S »

I commented on that thread, but only that ebay offers it for the maximum amount that you bid before you are outbid.

I know the initial post seemed on the rough side, but I must have missed the rest of it. There are better things that I need to be thinking about then to bash someone about an ebay bid or non-bid. All bidders are responsible for how much they bid to the maximum of their bid! That is a RESPONSIBLE ebay buyer.

If bashing the seller is the way that thread was going, THANK YOU for having it ended and deleted!!!
KYLEE
anjsmiles Angie

Post by anjsmiles Angie »

On the intial thread I had commented that the whole thing did look fishy when the doll was relisted. I had NO IDEA that Ebay could relist an auction without your consent. It is the relisitng of the item that makes the seller look like she wanted to run it for more money. I did also understand that the buyer felt she should have been given the opportunity to buy the doll at her actual highest bid rather than the inflated bid. Overall the whole thing is a muck up in the Ebay system that left 2 people upset and it should never have happened. As for people getting and feeling attacked here on DF, that is a whole other issue that is so sad. I just want to say that while I did not mean my comments to make anyone feel attacked, if they did I am so very sorry.

MG Dolls by Melissa George - Levi by Bonnie Brown MG Dolls by Melissa ...
2021-07-21 18:38:25RebornsOn eBay648.70 USD
MG Dolls by Melissa George. https://www.ebay.com.a ...
Maria by Sabrina HergartenMaria by Sabrina Her ...
2021-07-16 15:47:12SiliconeFor Sale5300 USD
Number 1 of 3 worldwide

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.