I can’t contain my excitement!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
tuckerk
Posts: 37688
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:18 pm
Feedback: 94|0|0

Re: I can’t contain my excitement!

Post by tuckerk » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:47 pm

Congratulations Linda, I can't wait to see your new little beauty...…………..when you get her show her off for us...……..HUgs, kathy

Annette
Posts: 19047
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 5:50 pm
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Feedback: 324|0|0
Contact:

Re: I can’t contain my excitement!

Post by Annette » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:24 pm

When will she be home? I can’t wait to see her!
I can see I’m going to have to make a trip out there. ;)
:hug:
Hugs Annette
******************
Image
*********************

LindaBforbabies
Posts: 16302
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 3:32 pm
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Feedback: 250|2|0

Re: I can’t contain my excitement!

Post by LindaBforbabies » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:44 pm

Thanks Kathy... I hope I can post pictures when she gets home.

Annette, she won’t be home for a while...
I have to set up some time to meet up with
Christa in Grand Forks...

For the next 10 days I am watching my son Ian’s boys...

I think you should come for a visit... you can stay here.
Have you been to Winnipeg?

Annette
Posts: 19047
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 5:50 pm
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Feedback: 324|0|0
Contact:

Re: I can’t contain my excitement!

Post by Annette » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:09 pm

LindaBforbabies wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:44 pm
Thanks Kathy... I hope I can post pictures when she gets home.

Annette, she won’t be home for a while...
I have to set up some time to meet up with
Christa in Grand Forks...

For the next 10 days I am watching my son Ian’s boys...

I think you should come for a visit... you can stay here.
Have you been to Winnipeg?
The anticipation is half the fun, isn’t it? :). Are you “nesting” yet? :D

How far is Grand Forks from you? That will be a fun trip to see Christa. :)

So you’re grand sitting for a few days? Have fun with them! Are they off school?

Yes, have been to Winnipeg once or twice...stayed with friends many years ago, on our way to Montreal. Only stayed overnight though. And when we moved back to Calgary from Montreal, stayed with them on the way there. But haven’t actually seen Winnipeg. :) I’d love to meet up with you. :)
Hugs Annette
******************
Image
*********************

User avatar
Threads
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:41 am
Feedback: 1|0|0

Re: I can’t contain my excitement!

Post by Threads » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:17 am

Your are one lucky lady

LindaBforbabies
Posts: 16302
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 3:32 pm
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Feedback: 250|2|0

Re: I can’t contain my excitement!

Post by LindaBforbabies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:59 pm

Annette wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:09 pm
LindaBforbabies wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:44 pm
Thanks Kathy... I hope I can post pictures when she gets home.

Annette, she won’t be home for a while...
I have to set up some time to meet up with
Christa in Grand Forks...

For the next 10 days I am watching my son Ian’s boys...

I think you should come for a visit... you can stay here.
Have you been to Winnipeg?
The anticipation is half the fun, isn’t it? :). Are you “nesting” yet? :D

How far is Grand Forks from you? That will be a fun trip to see Christa. :)

So you’re grand sitting for a few days? Have fun with them! Are they off school?

Yes, have been to Winnipeg once or twice...stayed with friends many years ago, on our way to Montreal. Only stayed overnight though. And when we moved back to Calgary from Montreal, stayed with them on the way there. But haven’t actually seen Winnipeg. :) I’d love to meet up with you. :)
Hi again, Grand Forks is only about 2 1/2 hrs. From Winnipeg depending on how much time you spend at the border..

You should come... I know my way around well... and we have an outlet mall, and Polo Park Mall is pretty big.

LindaBforbabies
Posts: 16302
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 3:32 pm
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Feedback: 250|2|0

Re: I can’t contain my excitement!

Post by LindaBforbabies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:59 pm

Threads wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:17 am
Your are one lucky lady
Thanks... I feel very ... very lucky to be getting this baby. Hugs

Post Reply

Publish modules to the "offcanvas" position.