Please Show Me Your Zoe or Zadia by Claire Taylor!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
KimbysBabyBugs32

Please Show Me Your Zoe or Zadia by Claire Taylor!

Post by KimbysBabyBugs32 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:23 pm

Good Morning dolly friends,

As some of you may know I have been searching for Zadia (boy version) by Claire Taylor for about a year now. I have had absolutely zero luck in finding him.

Of all the babies I’ve been on the hunt for during my years of collecting, this one truly breaks my heart. While it’s so silly to say that not finding a doll emotionally hurts, I can say that I felt a strong, immediate attachment to this sculpt from the minute I saw him.

No matter what he looks like or how each versions features vary, I continue to be so in love with this baby. I have yet to see one that I haven’t loved. There is something about the way Claire sculpted this baby that pulls at my heart strings.

So, if you have this sculpt, (even in the girl version), I would love to see! Today I will be living vicariously through you lucky mommies who have this baby.

Also, have any of you ever gone through this where you feel desperate to find a particular baby and then experience heartache when you can’t find them?

Much thanks from this lonely lady who will continue looking for her dream baby

Barbydoll

Re: Please Show Me Your Zoe or Zadia by Claire Taylor!

Post by Barbydoll » Tue May 14, 2019 7:15 pm

Hope you find your baby boy!!
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"

KimbysBabyBugs32

Re: Please Show Me Your Zoe or Zadia by Claire Taylor!

Post by KimbysBabyBugs32 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:10 pm

Barbydoll wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:15 pm
Hope you find your baby boy!!
Thank you dear! I sure am hoping!