#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:15 pm
- Feedback: 74|0|0
I am thoroughly enjoying these little girls that have come from a close friend to live with me. The sweet scene of happy toddlers makes me smile.
- Posts: 3084
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:52 pm
- Feedback: 62|0|0
So very sweet
...thanks so much for sharing with us
Dolly HUGS - Nicole
Pat in Alabama
- Posts: 15649
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:12 pm
- Location: South Alabama
- Feedback: 263|0|0
They made me smile. Love the poses. So realistic.
- Posts: 9007
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:48 am
- Location: Small town in NE Ohio
- Feedback: 200|1|0
They are SO adorable!!!
I especially like the little girl with the curly hair!!
They have found a good home to move into!
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"
- Posts: 11396
- Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:08 pm
- Location: MD
- Feedback: 102|0|0
They are precious!
Barbara in Nevada
- Posts: 3955
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:47 am
- Location: Las Vegas
- Feedback: 36|0|0
They are an adorable bunch.
- Posts: 35738
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:02 am
- Location: Arizona
- Feedback: 167|0|0
Oh goodness, they are all so very sweet and darling. Thank you for sharing them with us.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts
- Posts: 11740
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:36 pm
- Location: California
- Feedback: 485|0|0
SOOO cute...Such a joyful little group. They make me smile, too!!
- Posts: 37589
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:18 pm
- Feedback: 94|0|0
Oh my goodness how totally cute ………….they sure do put a smile on your face...………..Hugs, kathy
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:17 pm
- Feedback: 0|0|0
I know why they make you smile, they are all adorable. Dolls bring out our playful side.
- Posts: 20417
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:51 pm
- Location: S.E., Kansas USA
- Feedback: 273|0|0
Oh they look so sweet. Looks like you’re running a daycare. Nice pics.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DOLLY DAY!!
My Sullivan Kitty. 1 yr. old.