#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
- Posts: 10061
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:24 pm
- Location: Beaverton, Oregon~~USA
- Feedback: 91|1|0
- Posts: 35862
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:02 am
- Location: Arizona
- Feedback: 167|0|0
I love her Judy, she looks so beautiful in pink. Although I am a jeans and t-shirt wearing lady, I love my dolls in frills.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts
- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
- Location: Florida
- Feedback: 400|0|0
So beautiful! I love her dress.
- Posts: 9117
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:48 am
- Location: Small town in NE Ohio
- Feedback: 201|1|0
She is beautiful, Judy!!
I loved dressing our daughter in frilly clothes, too!
Your "Cozy" is adorable!!
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"
- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:24 pm
- Location: Australia
- Feedback: 12|0|0
Pretty in Pink
- Posts: 19024
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 5:50 pm
- Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
- Feedback: 324|0|0
Such a sweet sculpt.
- Posts: 1066
- Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:51 pm
- Location: NJ
- Feedback: 33|0|0
She is a pretty baby <3
FB:Tiffany Campbell or Sweet Sunrise Nursery
- Posts: 37695
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:18 pm
- Feedback: 94|0|0
Judith she is adorable in pink frills...……...I love putting frilly dresses on my babies...………...Hugs, Kathy
- Posts: 11778
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:36 pm
- Location: California
- Feedback: 487|0|0
I love frilly clothes, too, and her little outfit is adorable. She is such a darling baby, too.
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:17 pm
- Feedback: 0|0|0
She’s adorable and I love
her outfit. This is what makes dressing girls so much fun. My sister literally dressed my niece in similar dresses when she was a baby. This does take me back.
- Posts: 3283
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2002 8:01 am
- Location: Rochester NY
- Feedback: 13|0|1
- Posts: 20450
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:51 pm
- Location: S.E., Kansas USA
- Feedback: 273|0|0
HAVE A WONDERFUL DOLLY DAY!!
•Darling Serenity by LLE - FOR SALE•