Who Remembers the Video Doll show??

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
TerryF

Who Remembers the Video Doll show??

Post by TerryF » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:54 pm

Was wondering who remembers the Video Doll show from Forever Dolls????

Susanluvsbabies

Re: Who Remembers the Video Doll show??

Post by Susanluvsbabies » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:38 pm

Me. Loved watching it and hoping to be able to get a doll

TerryF

Post by TerryF » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Thanks Susan,,Dion wanted information on my NIKITA.and was wondering why she had 2009 on her body when she got her.. ..can you asure her that she was the video baby.,,and that I sent her back to EVA after the lady took her head off to root her in dark brown hair...and I sent her back to EVA to put her head back on her original body..and she put 2009 on her so we would remember when she was rooted...thanks so much and that Michelle Fangan poured her for the video???

Susanluvsbabies

Post by Susanluvsbabies » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:43 am

If my memory serves me that in 2003 Michelle was pouring babies for Eva and Forever Babies was only place that you could get an Eva from. I know I got No 1 as did not win the prototype on video as you did. People always changed her body as did not like it but remember you having Eva put one of her bodies back on when sent her back.

TerryF

Post by TerryF » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:56 pm

Thank you so much Susan...Remember how exciting it was to get the video?? and to watch it then call your friends and watch and talk about what one you were trying to get???That was when I had 3-way calling..staying up half the night and waiting till 12:00 noon to try and make that call in time to win the spot to get the EVA baby??? Really miss those days... Dolls now is sooo different...hugs..Terry

Dion

Post by Dion » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:15 pm

TerryF wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:07 pm
Thanks Susan,,Dion wanted information on my NIKITA.and was wondering why she had 2009 on her body when she got her.. ..can you asure her that she was the video baby.,,and that I sent her back to EVA after the lady took her head off to root her in dark brown hair...and I sent her back to EVA to put her head back on her original body..and she put 2009 on her so we would remember when she was rooted...thanks so much and that Michelle Fangan poured her for the video???
:heart: :heart: :heart: I believe you, Terry Dear!! I think that part of your PM didn't make it to me. I only received the part that said that you had been very sick before you sold her. I was just curious why her body signature said 2009. I had guessed that it might be because that's when she got rooted hair. Just curious to hear it for sure from you. Now I did!! That must have been a VERY fun event. I hadn't ever heard that story, but it must have been very exciting to get the very first Nikita made.

Cathe and I often talk about the good ol' days on DF. I joined in 2005 and then again in 2007, so I missed a lot of the fun, but I wish that we could recapture it. I loved the fun stories. It was great!

:heart: :foryou: :heart: Love and Hugs, Dion

LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:43 am

I remember getting a doll video... I was so thrilled to have the video as I not afford a silicone doll back then... those sure were some fun times back then!

Publish modules to the "offcanvas" position.