Sharing Some Babies

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Post Reply
judyismyname
Posts: 4163
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: Florida
Feedback: 116|0|0

Sharing Some Babies

Post by judyismyname » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:40 pm

I have been cleaning and redressing babies. Thought I would share some. :heart:
Sorry for the photo bucket labels. Can’t help those.
Layla Yarie(darn photo bucket label)

Image

Serenity Eagles


Image

Rosalee Kazmierczak

Image

Kailyn Jade Strydom and Baby Life by Maria Jordano and Alejandro

Image

Bianca Strydom

Image

Kayden Taylor

Image

Greyson Arcello

Image

Samiah, Max and Piper Yarie

Image

Ariella Schick, Twin B Brown, Noah Schick, Twin B Brown, Levi Brown, Reece Arcello, Rose Stoete

Image

Wide Eyed Wonder Kewy, Welcome Back Taylor Yarie, Seraphina Marx, Celine Wosjnuk, Saskia Brown ,Paris Stoete, Estelle Wosjnuk, Claire Strydom, Malin Micheals, Tomas Pigott, Kyra Legler

Image

Janika, Jan Jan

Image


Shelf

Angelina Faber, Will Scholl, Saoirse Brown, Isabelle, Madison Arcello, Vivien Wosjnuk, Michelle Wosjnuk

Crib

Walter Tuzio-Ross, Connelly Arcello, Fiona D onofrio, Liam Brown, Saskia Brown

Image

Hope you enjoyed :heart:

User avatar
Pat in Alabama
Posts: 15773
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:12 pm
Location: South Alabama
Feedback: 264|0|0

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by Pat in Alabama » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:14 pm

WOW!!! You have some gorgeous babies. Your nursery furniture is amazing also. Thank you for sharing.
Image

User avatar
NadiaK
Posts: 12786
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:48 pm
Location: New Jersey
Feedback: 203|0|0

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by NadiaK » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:53 pm

Dolly Heaven !!!!!!!! :heart:
Hugs,
Nadia

Image

User avatar
Dion
Posts: 11836
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:36 pm
Location: California
Feedback: 491|0|0

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by Dion » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:05 pm

:heart: :heart: :heart: I want to come play at your house, Judy!! You have a beautiful collection and your nursery is lovely. I love all of your babies, but you KNOW who I love the best!

:heart: :foryou: :heart: Hugs and Blessings, Dion

User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 22419
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida
Feedback: 400|0|0

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by Tracy Lorraine » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:07 pm

Such a beautiful group of babies! Thank you for sharing all your sweethearts!
Image

User avatar
bean
Posts: 3372
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 6:10 pm
Feedback: 186|0|0

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by bean » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:33 pm

WOW Judy, what a Beautiful Dolly Room ...and Beautiful Collection of Babies !!!
They all are dressed soooooooo Precious!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thank you for sharing with us my friend :grouphug:

User avatar
Barbydoll
Posts: 9187
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:48 am
Location: Small town in NE Ohio
Feedback: 202|1|0
Contact:

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by Barbydoll » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:56 pm

Your babies are all really sweet!!!
You have them all dressed up so pretty!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Image
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"

KimbysBabyBugs32
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:44 am
Feedback: 2|0|0

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by KimbysBabyBugs32 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:53 pm

Such beautiful babies and a gorgeous nursery! Thank you for sharing 🥰

judyismyname
Posts: 4163
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: Florida
Feedback: 116|0|0

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by judyismyname » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:15 am

Pat in Alabama wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:14 pm
WOW!!! You have some gorgeous babies. Your nursery furniture is amazing also. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you so much Pat :hug: I appreciate your sweet compliment. :heart:
NadiaK wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:53 pm
Dolly Heaven !!!!!!!! :heart:
It truly is a little piece of heaven Nadia. :headspin:
Dion wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:05 pm
:heart: :heart: :heart: I want to come play at your house, Judy!! You have a beautiful collection and your nursery is lovely. I love all of your babies, but you KNOW who I love the best!

:heart: :foryou: :heart: Hugs and Blessings, Dion
Come on over Dion, :lol: it’s only about 3000 miles one way. But it will be worth the trip :wink:
Thank you for your comments on my nursery and my babies. I am so blessed to have all of the beautiful things for my collection. Thankfully I have a hubby that created that nursery space for me and helped set everything up. He is rather special. :heart:
Tracy Lorraine wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:07 pm
Such a beautiful group of babies! Thank you for sharing all your sweethearts!
:hug: So happy you like them my friend :heart: , It’s been awhile since I have let them say hello, so I thought it was time :headspin:
bean wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:33 pm
WOW Judy, what a Beautiful Dolly Room ...and Beautiful Collection of Babies !!!
They all are dressed soooooooo Precious!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thank you for sharing with us my friend :grouphug:
i

Hi there Bean! :lol: Glad you were wowed :lol: Sometimes I get the same reaction :heart:
It’s hard not to just fall in love with them all over again when you change their clothes and tidy up.
I do love baby clothes :heart: :heart: :heart: I would have to say I am a self professed baby clothes hoarder. :oops:
Barbydoll wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:56 pm
Your babies are all really sweet!!!
You have them all dressed up so pretty!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Hi Barby, thank you so much for gawking at my babies :lol: I surely appreciate the compliments. :hug:
KimbysBabyBugs32 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:53 pm
Such beautiful babies and a gorgeous nursery! Thank you for sharing 🥰
Kim , your comments are so sweet and very much appreciated. :heart: Thank you so much :hug:

User avatar
Barbara L.
Posts: 2795
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 10:42 pm
Location: Kansas, USA
Feedback: 107|0|0

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by Barbara L. » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:26 am

I enjoyed seeing your sweet babies and gorgeous doll room.
You have a wonderful collection!
"Hold your family close, love and protect them and always be kind."

User avatar
~Marilyn~
Posts: 9028
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:00 am
Location: LI, NY
Feedback: 45|0|0

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by ~Marilyn~ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:32 am

Judy your doll room is beautiful! I loved seeing all your precious babies. Thank you for sharing. :foryou:
Lucy

Image

User avatar
Susan@childrenoftheheart
Posts: 6566
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:14 pm
Feedback: 265|0|0
Contact:

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by Susan@childrenoftheheart » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:16 am

Absolutely stunning!!! What a beautiful collection!!! ❤️

MonikaS
Posts: 11417
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:08 pm
Location: MD
Feedback: 103|0|0

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by MonikaS » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:55 am

Wow! Fabulous babies!
MonikaS

User avatar
georgeanne
Posts: 35930
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:02 am
Location: Arizona
Feedback: 167|0|0

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by georgeanne » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:55 pm

Judy, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful babies with us. Willow and I want to come over and play at your house. I love your nursery as well, it's gorgeous.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland

User avatar
SweetSunriseBabies
Posts: 1083
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:51 pm
Location: NJ
Feedback: 33|0|0
Contact:

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by SweetSunriseBabies » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:32 am

you have such a beautiful collection! thanks for sharing!
~Tiffany~
Instagram: Sweet_Sunrise_Nursery
FB:Tiffany Campbell or Sweet Sunrise Nursery
Image

judyismyname
Posts: 4163
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: Florida
Feedback: 116|0|0

Re: Sharing Some Babies

Post by judyismyname » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:48 am

Barbara L. wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:26 am
I enjoyed seeing your sweet babies and gorgeous doll room.
You have a wonderful collection!
Thanks so much Barbara :hug:
~Marilyn~ wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:32 am
Judy your doll room is beautiful! I loved seeing all your precious babies. Thank you for sharing. :foryou:
Thank you Marilyn :hug:
Susan@childrenoftheheart wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:16 am
Absolutely stunning!!! What a beautiful collection!!! ❤️
Thank you so much Susan :heart: :hug:
MonikaS wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:55 am
Wow! Fabulous babies!
I appreciate your compliment Monika :heart:
georgeanne wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:55 pm
Judy, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful babies with us. Willow and I want to come over and play at your house. I love your nursery as well, it's gorgeous.
Hi Georgeanne,

You and Willow are welcome to come play. That would be so much fun :headspin:
SweetSunriseBabies wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:32 am
you have such a beautiful collection! thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much for your sweet compliment :hug:

Post Reply

Publish modules to the "offcanvas" position.