Newbie to silicone, help!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Janene Beans 65

Newbie to silicone, help!

Post by Janene Beans 65 »

I have recently commissioned a Charlotte by Michelle Fagan and she is my first silicone so I have questions. She is not a full body, as I like more options for posing and the cuddle factor of the cloth body. I've read several posts on some of the horrors of silicone dolls such as oil seeping, strong smells, ripping, and tearing, etc. Charlotte will be poured in eco 20, that is all I really know. So far Michelle has been wonderful to work with.
Is the newer silicone better? Should I be concerned about anything? Be honest, I want to be informed.

suebabygirl

Re: Newbie to silicone, help!

Post by suebabygirl »

Michelle Fagan's dolls are really lovely. I have one of her older ones in the firm silicone and she is just as beautiful as the day she was purchased. Michelle does beautiful work and I think you will be thrilled with your new baby. I have had numerous babies by Michelle Fagan and have never had a single problem. I would not worry at all about anything. Just get excited and enjoy your new baby!

SweetSunriseBabies

Post by SweetSunriseBabies »

Eco 20 is a great medium, and Michelle is a reputable artist. I don't think you will have any problems! Congratulations and enjoy your new baby! Would love to see photos of her when she is home!
~Tiffany~
Instagram: Sweet_Sunrise_Nursery
FB:Tiffany Campbell or Sweet Sunrise Nursery

Janene Beans 65

Post by Janene Beans 65 »

suebabygirl wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:18 pm
Michelle Fagan's dolls are really lovely. I have one of her older ones in the firm silicone and she is just as beautiful as the day she was purchased. Michelle does beautiful work and I think you will be thrilled with your new baby. I have had numerous babies by Michelle Fagan and have never had a single problem. I would not worry at all about anything. Just get excited and enjoy your new baby!
Thank you SO much! There just isn't hardly any information online about Fagan silicones, I don't know why. But I plan to make detail videos and take really good photos of her so people can really see what Michelle's babies are like.

georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Congratulations, I have a Fagan baby from 2004. She is like new and was my first silicone baby and I will always keep her. Michelle is a great artist and a very nice person.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland

Amy Rebecca

Post by Amy Rebecca »

4F4F688B-78B2-4AE3-9020-4006E229EA6C.jpeg
My first silicone baby I bought from Michelle a couple yrs. ago she was so sweet to buy from and I still love my Laylea

Marteemp

Post by Marteemp »

Silicone babies should not be near or next to vinyl dolls. Especially in summer always check to make sure limbs aren’t bent and fingers in the right position. Have owned Alex by Fagan and sadly didn’t watch to make sure limbs were safe causing breakage. Silipoxy good for repairs. Hope this helps. ~Marty

Full Body Silicone Baby Doll Leona by Bonnie SiebenFull Body Silicone B ...
2020-10-25 07:18:08SiliconeFor Sale4900 USD
Full Body Silicone Baby Doll Leona by Bonnie Siebe ...

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.