#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
- Posts: 12042
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:36 pm
- Location: California
- Feedback: 507|0|0
Awwwwww! What a darling baby! SOOOOOO precious. Congratulations!
Pat in Alabama
- Posts: 16056
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:12 pm
- Location: South Alabama
- Feedback: 275|0|0
He is such a sweet little guy. Looking at him makes me want to pick him up for a cuddle.
- Posts: 36393
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:02 am
- Location: Arizona
- Feedback: 170|0|0
What a beautiful baby. Did you reborn this darling yourself Linda? He is fantastic and looks so incredibly real.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.
"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
- Posts: 887
- Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:04 am
- Location: Missouri
- Feedback: 2|0|0
He is so cute and snuggly
- Posts: 9563
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:48 am
- Location: Small town in NE Ohio
- Feedback: 206|1|0
He looks so cuddly!!
I love the peaceful sleepers!!!
Give him a hug for me, too!!
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"
- Posts: 2016
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:27 am
- Feedback: 124|0|0
Beautiful work Linda! such realism is amazing. You are very talented
- Posts: 8547
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:05 pm
- Location: York, Pennsylvania
- Feedback: 197|2|0