Happy early Easter

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Klynn17

Happy early Easter

Post by Klynn17 »

Happy Early Easter 🐇🐇🐇

I decided to get out ALL my dolls (honestly I lost count) to see how my collection has grown. I keep most in nice boxes wrapped & rotate them out. I have two more on the way & I think I’m good for a while. I’ll have 23 total when they arrive.

Just wanted to share. Am I alone? How many babies do you have?

Hugs
Kirsty
Attachments
64BB3B92-0E2E-43F3-ACBA-790A6CACEF87.jpeg
tovisbabies

Re: Happy early Easter

Post by tovisbabies »

Mine wouldn't all fit in one picture I'm afraid!

Tovi
Klynn17

Post by Klynn17 »

tovisbabies wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:56 am Mine wouldn't all fit in one picture I'm afraid!

Tovi
Oh good! You made me feel much better 🥰🥰🥰
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

Oh my goodness. What an awesome collection. I love them all. You are not alone with this dolly addiction. I have not counted mine lately but I am sure they would not all fit into one picture. Thank you for sharing them.
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

You have a beautiful collection. ♥️ I’m afraid to count mine. 😂
Dion

Post by Dion »

:heart: I have really tried over the past few years to get my collection down to the ones that I love the very most and to adopt out duplicates, but I still don't know how many dolls that I have. I'm with Tovi, Pat and Tracy....I would certainly need more than one photo and I'm afraid to count!!

You have a great collection, Kirstin.

:heart: :foryou: :heart: Hugs and Blessings, Dion
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

georgeanne wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:44 pm Dang I hate it when I have typed this long message and I blip it away into oblivion.

I will try again. I love all your dollies they are all very special and beautiful.

My favorite Aunt Vera started my doll collecting obsession when I was 5, she bought me a Madame Alexanderkins Miss Spain, I still have her and a number of other Madame Alexanderkins dolls. I collect, antique, vintage, new, babies, toddlers, and BJD's. I am too afraid to count. One of these days I will get to feeling better and take pictures of my dolly room. The pride of my collection is Willow by LTR that was gifted to me by Judy, she is so very special and will never leave me.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
kd

Post by kd »

You have a nice collection.
Jo Lee

Post by Jo Lee »

What a beautiful group. I'm afraid to count mine, but I have way too many. I'm trying to downsize to my favorites, but it's harder and harder to do because I think about selling them and fall in love with them all over again. I think I just need to stop looking and buying. lol
Klynn17

Post by Klynn17 »

Oh my gosh! I just love hearing all your stories. You all have made me feel so much better! Sometimes I get overwhelmed & feel I should sell them & downsize but I love them all! I even have my very first reborn I ever bought. I love variety too. I have a lot of polymer clay OOAKs. I need a bigger room is all. Lol.
safcfootienut_Jo

Post by safcfootienut_Jo »

I LOVE the big smiler in the back row with the pink and white stripes and matching hair bow especially.

Happy early Easter.

Jo in the UK
Dion

Post by Dion »

Jo Lee wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:29 am What a beautiful group. I'm afraid to count mine, but I have way too many. I'm trying to downsize to my favorites, but it's harder and harder to do because I think about selling them and fall in love with them all over again. I think I just need to stop looking and buying. lol
Never, ever send out a baby that you love. You may never find it again when you decide you made a mistake. I have been VERY fortunate in finding the ones that I never should have sold. The last one will be on her way home this week. If you love them, let them stay!!

Kirstin, you are still in great shape. I didn't start downsizing until I had around 300, so you have quite a ways to go!!! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:heart: :foryou: :heart: Dion
Charlene

Post by Charlene »

Very nice collection. I have quite a few and need to downsize, but haven't yet. I'm like everyone else in that I try, then fall in love with them again. One of these days........
Monica Rae

Post by Monica Rae »

AAWW LOVE seeing all your babies together!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
SO sweet!!!
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

Many of us feel we "need" to downsize including me. The question is why - for me it is so my 2 sons won't have to deal with all the babies. Then I tell myself I will just keep them all - from antique to silicone - and they can send them to Goodwill if they want. They are my comfort. Take care, Ruth
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
Jenny5

Post by Jenny5 »

Happy Easter, Kirsten- what a sweet crew!
I too have more than I ‘should’ or ‘need’ but we must allow our to enjoy each face- as I love looking at each of yours! Thank you for sharing :foryou:
:D Jen xx
Julie

Post by Julie »

~How fun! :baby1: You have a wonderful collection!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.