UPS vs DHL- need info!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Deb17

UPS vs DHL- need info!

Post by Deb17 »

HI!
I am getting a baby from Germany and at first she told me she was using DHL to send him and then she told me she switched to UPS because it's faster but I know there has been issues with the mail lately. Does anyone know which one is more reliable? Are there often problems with UPS or DHL?
Thanks
Deb
Klynn17

Re: UPS vs DHL- need info!

Post by Klynn17 »

I would say you are safe with both of those. It’s the USPS I would be more worried about.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Those are both safe. To be honest generally speaking the USPS is faster for my needs. They all have their issues at one time or another though.

I have bought things and have had them shipped from other countries by UPS and DHL and it seems they will transfer the package to USPS for final delivery almost 99.9% of the time here now. I haven't had DHL ever deliver packages here in Arizona.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Deb17

Post by Deb17 »

Thanks!
LovinIt_Crystal

Post by LovinIt_Crystal »

I purchased a doll March 6th from Germany, it was sent DHL and tracking hasn't updated since March 21st. I called DHL today and they told me it was stuck in US customs and gave me the number. I called US customs and was told they don't have information and only DHL has any information. That took 2 hours with waiting times so I plan on trying all over again tomorrow.
So, not sure if I'm unlucky or if its DHL but this is my current experience.

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.