Who does Replica Reborns?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
DSMiller53

Who does Replica Reborns?

Post by DSMiller53 »

Hello Dolly Friends,

My name is Diana. I was in the business of making reborn babies for many years under the business name In The Treetop Nursery. Several years ago, due to age and health problems I had to discontinue making these beautiful creations.

Recently, a friend of mine's daughter lost her 6 month old baby girl. As you can imagine, the family is grief stricken. My friend asked me if I would make a reborn baby for her daughter that resembles her baby girl. Since I am not able to do this, I told her I would reach out to the reborn doll world and see if someone was willing and able to help her. When I was in the business, I would generally have a starting cost of $500.00 then add on extras as requested. She did not balk at this price range. She's willing to pay a fair price and not wanting a handout.

If anyone one here is willing and able to help, please let me know. I will give her your contact information.

Please help this family heal.

Thank you,
Diana
HushabyeMargie

Re: Who does Replica Reborns?

Post by HushabyeMargie »

You might want to direct her to one of the reborn doll groups on FB.
Blessings!
Margie
Hushabye Babies

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.