Has anyone ever had this issue with PayPal

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
DianeLovesBabies

Has anyone ever had this issue with PayPal

Post by DianeLovesBabies »

I got a notice yesterday (6-5) that my membership to this forum was paid by Pay pal and then today I get another notice that it was paid on today the 6th. I went on PayPal had there were two recurring payments set up to pay my membership here but each one on separate credit cards. Well, I cancelled one of them that was charged today and then got a notice that my membership to this forum would be shut down. I do not remember setting up two recurring payments on PayPal. Looks like this has been going on for three years now and I did not notice it. What is going on with paypal and how many membership payments have I been making for three years and did not know about it. This is very puzzling. :eggsmile:
Be happy and play with dolls!
Susanluvsbabies

Re: Has anyone ever had this issue with PayPal

Post by Susanluvsbabies »

Had the same problem. I cancelled one and the other one restored my membership. Before that could not get on dollfan. Sent an email to doll fan concerning this.
DianeLovesBabies

I so hope that the one I left open on paypal and was paid on the 5th keeps my membership active. I checked and both credit cards got charged $12 and honestly have no idea how that happened. It pays to check your accounts and read all of your emails. I did send Steve a copy of both of my receipts. Two separate payments made and paid to dFan. One on the 5th and one on the 6th.
DianeLovesBabies

Steve fixed the extra subscription problem and all is good now. It pays to pay attention to everything going on around you and what is happening. Thank you Steve for everything you do to keep this forum up and running.
Susanluvsbabies

Post by Susanluvsbabies »

Steve fixed mine too as I was charged twice. It does pay to check everything.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Yeeks, that is disturbing. I am glad that Steve was able to help both of you to get it straightened out. Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention because it surely does pay to check over your accounts to make sure this isn't happening elsewhere as well.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Dion

Post by Dion »

:D I am so glad that it worked out for both of you!

:foryou: Hugs, Dion
Dion

Post by Dion »

:D I am so glad that it worked out for both of you!

:foryou: Hugs, Dion

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.