I’m so furious and confused....

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
MissGym

Re: I’m so furious and confused....

Post by MissGym »

You definitely handle it well. Sorry that happened to you. Your doll is adorable btw =)

KyleeCat S

Post by KyleeCat S »

KLynn17 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 2:20 pm
I see no pictures or have no idea what you are talking about???
It looks to me like you dodged a bullet. The buyer probably wasn't legit and if Ebay had let it stand, you could have got scammed...badly.

Also, just to the one person that posted about not seeing the pictures, I understand why you said it, just try to say it a little nicer. I do it too, I don't realize how it sounds at first, and people get the wrong idea about what I said.
KYLEE

MissGym

Post by MissGym »

KyleeCat S wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 10:21 am
KLynn17 wrote:
It looks to me like you dodged a bullet. The buyer probably wasn't legit and if Ebay had let it stand, you could have got scammed...badly.

Also, just to the one person that posted about not seeing the pictures, I understand why you said it, just try to say it a little nicer. I do it too, I don't realize how it sounds at first, and people get the wrong idea about what I said.
Yes informing someone that you don't see their picture is rude. SMH Correcting a grown woman telling them "watch how you talk to someone" and telling them they are cocky isn't rude? Already then.

KyleeCat S

Post by KyleeCat S »

MissGym wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 5:46 am
KyleeCat S wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 10:21 am
KLynn17 wrote:

Yes informing someone that you don't see their picture is rude. SMH Correcting a grown woman telling them "watch how you talk to someone" and telling them they are cocky isn't rude? Already then.
I didn't say it was rude or cocky. Just that changing how it is said can change the way the comment/question is understood. Because I get accused of that all the time too. Poor lady was getting a lot of backlash over it, I was trying to empathize. I'm sorry if it was taken any other way.
BTW, I've been hearing a lot about how pictures cannot be viewed in the posts lately. I've been so afraid to try to post anything because of that.
KYLEE

MissGym

Post by MissGym »

Never said YOU said she was rude or cocky so we are on the same page there.

KyleeCat S

Post by KyleeCat S »

MissGym wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 6:33 am
Never said YOU said she was rude or cocky so we are on the same page there.
Thank You
KYLEE

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.