Adopted and heading home to her new mommy!

Buy, Sell, Trade babies that have been "reborn" (LaBaby's, Berenguers, etc.)
Jenny

Adopted and heading home to her new mommy!

Post by Jenny » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:46 am

I have this sweet baby girl and she is looking for her forever mommy! She is the Maizie sculpt by Marita Winters and she is a dainty little thing! She hass the most delicate features. She is approximately 17 inches long with full legs and 3/4 length arms. She is weighed so warm and cuddly at around 4lbs. She also comes with a removable tummy plate as well. Her hair has been mirco rooted in the prettiest shade of brown.

This sweet baby has a magnet placed inside her head for her pacifier as well as her hairbows. I am her second mommy and have only had her a short time. She is still in the same wonderful condition just as I received her.

Her coming home package will include additional diapers, blanket, toy, 2 sleepers, additional outfits, 3 snap diaper shirt, booties, magnetic pacifier, hair bows and more.

I think she would be a great addition to anyone's doll collection or even a great baby for anyone new to doll collecting.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have before considering adopting this sweet girl. :heart: :heart:

ADOPTED by a wonderful new mommy! :D

mtro

Re: Adopted and heading home to her new mommy!

Post by mtro » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:01 am

So pretty!