New 18" FBS Baby Girl Doll Dotti w/ Drink & Wet System & Armatures

buy, sell, or trade those silicone babies here
Amy Kate Doll Designs

New 18" FBS Baby Girl Doll Dotti w/ Drink & Wet System & Armatures

Post by Amy Kate Doll Designs »

:heart: Baby Dotti is #6 in her edition worldwide. She is sculpted, molded/cast by the incredibly talented Dawn Bowie, and painted and hair rooted by me, Amy Kate Irwin. Dotti is a detailed full body solid silicone baby girl doll made in a SUPER soft and squishy silicone blend (softest Ecoflex), making her EXTRA cuddly, poseable, and lifelike. Dotti is 18” and weighs 7 lbs., 4 oz. She has an open mouth with a sculpted tongue and little upper gum to take a preemie or newborn pacifier and bottle nipple. She has a DRINK AND WET SYSTEM. :elephant: She has a SOFT ARMATURE in her arms for extra poseability. Many more photos, movement video, details about Dotti, and information on how you may bring her home can be found on my website at https://www.amykatedolldesigns.com. My contact email is amykatedolldesigns@gmail.com Thank you for taking a peek at her! 😍❤️ $3,500
Attachments
IMG_5982.jpg
IMG_6016.JPG
IMG_6175.JPG
IMG_6184.JPG
IMG_6063.JPG
Last edited by Amy Kate Doll Designs on Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

georgeanne

Re: New 18" FBS Baby Girl Doll Dotti w/ drink & wet system & armatures

Post by georgeanne »

She is such a precious baby girl, well done.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland

Amy Kate Doll Designs

Re: New 18" FBS Baby Girl Doll Dotti w/ drink & wet system & armatures

Post by Amy Kate Doll Designs »

Thank you! Dotti is one of my most favorite sculpts. I hope to be able to do one for myself in the future. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.