Almost my entire collection of cloth body babies.

buy, sell, or trade those silicone babies here
MariaJose and Zu

Almost my entire collection of cloth body babies.

Post by MariaJose and Zu »

My wonderful collection of cloth-bodied babies no longer gets any attention because I prefer full-bodied ones, I've had a hard time making this decision, but I think I'll feel better managing a smaller collection. This is why I hope to find moms who love them as much as I do.
Although a nice lady explained to me how to do it, I can't put photos here, so please, if someone is interested in buying any of my babies, I will send them photos by e-mail.

Please, read:

All the babies that I am offering are in very good condition, with their original paint, and without any kind of repair on their silicone. For different reasons, some have had their hair re-rooted by myself, with the best qualities of mohair or alpaca, and with only one or two hairs in each prick. The hair will never fall out.

About the Roberson babies: most of them have been with me for more than 10 - 15 years, none of my Roberson babies have any cracks in their silicone, they are not sticky, they do not leach oils, nor do they need to put any kind of powder on them. You just need to be extra careful when dressing/undressing.

Shipping is not included. I can do 4 months of layaway, but in that case the payments need to be Paypal friends and Family only.

My babies for adoption, :

Brithney Strydom 3.500 Euros (blond) all original.
The Triplets Helland in silicone. Together, 3 dolls, 3.700 Euros. (very dark brown, re-rooted)
Jamie Roberson (black baby with blond hair as Salomon Islands native) 2.600 Euros (re-rooted)
Seamus Roberson ( caucasian version of Jamie, very very rare) 2.500 Euros ( Blond)
Dallas twins. Together, 2 dolls. 3.400 Euros. awake and sleeping boys, (re-rooted red curled hair)
Toby Roberson ( bald) 1.700 Euros
Karina by Janet Paulger 550 Euros

Thank you very much,

Maria Jose

Zu, forever in my heart :heart:
georgeanne

Re: Almost my entire collection of cloth body babies.

Post by georgeanne »

Oh wow, so many fabulous babies. Wish I could help you post pictures, but for some reason I haven't been able to for some time.

I am not buying anymore babies because I can't part with the ones I have and I no longer have room for any additions. Wishing you luck in finding them new Mommies they are all so very special.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Mom2Many

Post by Mom2Many »

Hello, I would love to see photos of your babies your selling.
kd

Post by kd »

MariaJose and Zu

Thank you very much dear friend!!!! so kind posting the pics!!! I´m very grateful. :foryou: :hug:

Rowdy and Amari aren´t for sale.

kd wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:17 pm I found pictures in another post.

https://doll-fan.com/forums/topic/39123 ... son+babies

MariaJose and Zu

georgeanne wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:25 pm Oh wow, so many fabulous babies. Wish I could help you post pictures, but for some reason I haven't been able to for as some time.

I am not buying anymore babies because I can't part with the ones I have and I no longer have room for any additions. Wishing you luck in finding them new Mommies they are all so very special.
Thank you very much on your kind words and wishes, dear friend. :foryou: :hug: :heart:

MariaJose and Zu

georgeanne wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:25 pm Oh wow, so many fabulous babies. Wish I could help you post pictures, but for some reason I haven't been able to for as some time.

Thank you very much on your kind words and wishes, dear friend. :foryou: :hug: :heart:

MariaJose and Zu

Hi, please tell me the baby you are interested. :D
Mom2Many wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:04 pm Hello, I would love to see photos of your babies your selling.

Charlene

Post by Charlene »

Wishing you the best in selling. We have loved our babies, but there comes a time when they must find new homes for someone to love as we have.
MariaJose and Zu

Charlene wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:04 pm Wishing you the best in selling. We have loved our babies, but there comes a time when they must find new homes for someone to love as we have.
Hi, dear friend,thank you very much :hug:

KrisC

Post by KrisC »

Any photos of these awesome babies?
Dion

Post by Dion »

:heart: What a stellar list of babies, Maria! I know that they are all beautiful, and Maria is wonderful to buy from, too. Her babies are always in perfect shape. I would love to see you post your full-bodied silicone babies in General Dolly Discussions.

:heart: Hugs and Blessings, Dion