Reborn Ruby By Bountiful Baby

Buy, Sell, Trade babies that have been "reborn" (LaBaby's, Berenguers, etc.)
sjones571

Reborn Ruby By Bountiful Baby

Post by sjones571 »

I have not had this gorgeous baby too long but I just bought another reborn and my washer broke so I need some cash. Her adoption fee is 550 plus 30 dollars shipping.

This gorgeous baby was brought to life with multiple layers of Genesis Heat Set paint by Denise Cranford. She has several layers of mottling and skin tone layers to achieve her realistic skin tone. The last layer on her skin had sealant applied to ensure her paint never fades or wears off. The sealant gives her a slight texture to her skin.

Her head, body, and limbs have been weighted with glass beads to feel realistic in your arms. Her head has been weighted to be floppy and you'll want to support it as if you are holding a real baby.

She has a cloth body with full arms and full legs.

She has soft veining on her head and limbs. Her little fingernails have been neatly tipped and sealed.

Her hair was meticulously painted in dark brownish black by the artist but I have filled it in more and added a tad bit more blush on her cheeks and forehead. I also highlighted her eyebrows a tad. I sealed it after with Genesis matte varnish. Her limbs are the same as they were from the original artist. The last two pictures were taken of her when I first got her before I added my touch ups.

She has dark blue eyes and applied eyelashes.

For ultra realism, the artist has painted tiny milk bumps on her little nose and chin. She has a perfectly imperfect newborn complexion.

She wears newborn sized clothes.

Caution!
A magnet has been placed on the inside of her head and on her pacifier. Caution should be taken around a magnetic field such as pacemakers, computers, and credit cards, etc.

Going Home:

She will go home with her certificate of authenticity, and the outfits she came home with not the ones in the pictures, a magnetic pacifer, diaper, and blanket.
sjones571

Re: Reborn Ruby By Bountiful Baby

Post by sjones571 »

She is still available
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Ruby is so gorgeous. She looks so incredibly newborn and sweet. Sorry about your washer. Our air conditioner went out and $12,000.00 later I feel your pain.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
sjones571

Post by sjones571 »

Thanks Georgeanne for the compliments. She is a very nice reborn and I hate I need to sell her but I bought a Laura by Bonnie Brown by the same artist just two days before my washer broke so need the money. Sorry to hear about your air conditioner wow 12,000 dollars I shouldn't complain about my cost compared to yours, lol.