RARE Someone To Watch Over Me STWOM Tina Kewy

Is resin your medium of creation or want? You've found the right place.
lisa_moments_in_infinity

RARE Someone To Watch Over Me STWOM Tina Kewy

Post by lisa_moments_in_infinity »

stwom df-3.png
stwom df-5.png
stwom df-4.png
stwom df.jpeg
stwom df.png
Someone To Watch Over Me
Resin Doll by Tina Kewy
Painted by Nicole Russell

$3000 or Best Offer

~Weight: Approximately 6 pounds ~

~Length: Approximately 18" in cuddle position~ 

~Sleeping Eyes~

~Painted Hair~

~3/4 arms and FULL legs~

~Semi-Jointed Body~ 

~Like New Condition (only displayed in baby bed)~ 

3/4 arms and FULL legs allow STWOM to be posed and cuddled. Such a beautiful baby that wears mostly newborn size depending on the brand and style of clothing!

Made of Resin and created with a beautiful soft body.The body is perfectly weighted for cuddling and posing, though I am unsure of the filling used.STWOM has a beautiful newborn baby skin complexion and painted hair. This baby was painted by the very talented Nicole Russell.Due to the fragility of resin, STWOM is NOT recommended as a play doll.

Coming home: STWOM will come home with the following items: 

~Monkey Doll and Outfit Set~

~Blanket~

~Onesie~

*ALL other items in pictures are just props and are NOT included*

Pictures were taken in natural and artificial light and at different times of day in order to capture the finer details and shadings. Please remember that computer monitors may display colors differently. 
No pictures have been altered.

I accept paypal only. Layaway options are available and can be created to meet your financial needs, but must be approved prior to purchasing. A $500 deposit is to be made within four days in order for the item to be held, unless other arrangements have been agreed upon. All payments made toward a layaway plan are non-refundable/non-transferable, however I will offer extensions, if needed, and try to work with you. If for some reason I do not receive any communication within 2 weeks from the date a payment is due, the layaway plan will be canceled, any money paid will NOT be refunded, and the item will be offered for sale again. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

****PLEASE NOTE: There have been changes made to USPS international shipping that have resulted in lower insurance limits for some countries. Unfortunately, if your country does NOT allow purchase of enough insurance to FULLY cover the value of the sale, I won't be able to continue with the sale. I am very sorry if this causes any inconvenience, but I must protect the item for the full value should something happen during shipping.Thank you for your understanding****
It's better to fail in originality, than succeed in imitation~Herman Melville
http://moments-in-infinity.webs.com
Dion

Re: RARE Someone To Watch Over Me STWOM Tina Kewy

Post by Dion »

:D Beautiful baby, Lisa. I love Tina's work and resin is such an awesome medium. I have several and they can be so cuddly. Best of luck with her sale.

:heart: Hugs, Dion