TWIN RAIN BABIES BY CLAIRE TAYLOR

buy, sell, or trade those silicone babies here
Susan@childrenoftheheart

TWIN RAIN BABIES BY CLAIRE TAYLOR

Post by Susan@childrenoftheheart »

For sale, an amazing set of twin silicone cloth bodied dolls by well-renown artist Claire Taylor -- Rain -- awake version and asleep version. I would love to be able to keep these forever, but family is first.
Rain is a cloth body silicone limited edition doll (was not made in a full body version). The awake version has 15 in her edition as does the asleep version. These are both number 8 from the editions.
Rain is ~ 20" in length. Her head circumference is ~ 14" and she weighs ~ 7 lbs. She has full arms and legs. She has a detailed open mouth. Her hair has been directionally micro-rooted with dark brown Angora mohair (asleep version) and wavy light brown Angora mohair (awake version). The eyebrows are painted, and the eyelashes are rooted.
Rain awake has handmade German glass blue eyes.
Each Rain will come with a personalized set of clothing as shown in the photos; a bottle with fake milk and platinum silicone nipple; a pacifier; and a personalized blanket. They will come with their own certificate of authenticity.
They are being sold as a set. I couldn't imagine separating them.
$3750.00 EACH + PayPal fees and shipping. Short layaway may be considered.
These babies have been home a very short time. They have been in my gallery, never changed or played with. They were only out to have their picture taken for this sale post and returned to the gallery.
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT DIAMON4000@AOL.COM FOR PHOTOS AND TO HAVE YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED. I AM HAVING PROBLEMS LOADING PHOTOS HERE ON DF.
Pat in Alabama

Re: TWIN RAIN BABIES BY CLAIRE TAYLOR

Post by Pat in Alabama »

Sweet babies. I am sure their forever mommy will find them soon.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Well, they are both gorgeous. I am sure someone will be happy to bring these babies home for Christmas.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Inspired_Rebecca

Post by Inspired_Rebecca »

I saw your post on FB for these babies. They’re super sweet. I wish I was able to bring them home as I love my Rain. She looks like she’s a real live baby. Claire did an amazing job with them and someone will be super lucky to have them.
Rebecca