Need Help Identifying a doll Please

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
sjones571

Need Help Identifying a doll Please

Post by sjones571 »

I have found a doll on Ebay that I would really like to buy and reborn for myself. It is listed as coming in the original box but the box says Ashton Drake Sweet Dreams Bella and that is not who the doll is according to the photos I found of that doll. There is also a sticker on the box hand written that says OOAK so I am thinking this is a clay artist doll and if so I couldn't buy her for reborning. She looks like clay to me not vinyl. I have sent the seller a message but so far haven't heard from them so thought I would ask here to see if anyone could help me. Here is the link https://www.ebay.com/itm/165086514998
classicOOAKloverCasey

Re: Need Help Identifying a doll Please

Post by classicOOAKloverCasey »

Definitely looks like an OOAK clay baby. Maybe an older OOAK by Maribel Villanova (just reminds me of her style back in the day, but I could be way off base)?
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I think the baby looks like a Tasha Edelman baby. Very cute and great price. She does look like a clay baby to me as well. Which would make that price amazing.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
sjones571

Post by sjones571 »

thanks so much for the info
suebabygirl

Post by suebabygirl »

She is definitely an OOAK . She is therefore made of clay.
sjones571

Post by sjones571 »

Yes, I have decided that too. Thank you all for your help. I am going to pass on her. I see some flaws on her and her hair is almost all gone plus the shipping is so much.
SherryF

Post by SherryF »

Looks like a Linda Webb ooak. Most definitely not the doll stated on the box. Look for a small heart somewhere on the doll- Linda's signature mark.

My Nadia Sierra

Sherry••••• :mrgreen:
sjones571

Post by sjones571 »

I have decided to not bid on the doll but I finally heard back from the seller and she insist it is a very hard vinyl and since it is a charity she has no idea who the artist is. I agree it could be a Linda Webb.