Feedback of Laura Tuzio-Ross

Positive Neutral Negative
21 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile sugargliderus 13/11/13 buyer positive Laura ordered some mohair from me and it was a great transaction. Great communication and fast payment. Thank you so much. it was a pleasure doing business with you.
Profile Erin of TenderHope 22/03/11 buyer positive I purchased two reborn Kristaleta's from Laura! Not only did she put up with my LOOOOOONG layaway, but when I got impatient and couldn't stand waiting for them both to be shipped at the end, she sent one of them to me when I was done paying! Both my little girls are beautiful and SOOO Sweet! Both times shipping was done it was super fast! Thank you so much Laura! (and tell your daughter she did a beautiful job on Paisley as well!) I am beyond pleased!
Profile LindaBforbabies 08/06/10 trade positive I didn't get Caroline's original headband when I bought her on the secondary market...so
I pm'd Laura and asked if she could send me one.
She responded immediately asking for my address.
She sent it out right away...I am so happy to get
her little hairband..Thanks so much Laura for your
generosity. I appreciate you taking the time out of
your busy schedule to do this for me. Hugs Linda
Profile Sherry Luvs Dolls 19/05/10 buyer positive I bought a kit (Ava Raine) from Laura. Such a pleasure as always. Thank you Laura your talent is amazing!!!!
Profile tuckerk 30/03/10 trade positive I bought a baby from Laura and she is the BEST......Beautiful baby and she sent her really fast......just wonderful to deal with.....thanks again Laura..........Hugs, Kathy
Profile Sandis Doll House 09/01/10 buyer positive I bought a kit from Laura and she has to be one of the fastest shippers and nicest sellers around. I LOVE my kit Laura. Thanks so much!
Profile dollval 13/03/09 buyer positive I just purchased silicone Caleb by Laura. He is fantastic and Laura could not be nicer or more accomodating to deal with- thanks!
Profile nancynlp 06/11/08 trade positive The most nicest person to work with, I just love her sculpts, just love them.