Feedback of Simona

Positive Neutral Negative
9 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile safcfootienut_Jo 12/06/10 seller positive Simona bought one of my RTW sets and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid when she said she would and let me know when her outfit arrived. It was lovely dealing with you Simona...feel free to shop with us anytime!

Jo in the UK
JoLi Designs
Profile Brandi 08/06/10 seller positive Simona purchased a baby from me and the whole transaction was wonderful. She paid immediately and communicated with me throughout the process. I would be happy to do business with Simona again! Enjoy your new baby girl!
Profile Joyce 08/05/09 seller positive Simona bought a doll from me and she was wonderful to deal with. Prompt payment and great communication.
Profile maribelartist 08/04/09 buyer positive She adopt a baby from my, and I am very pleaser with this adoption, thank you Simona.
Profile Jasmin 20/11/08 seller positive Simona bought the most Gorgeous girls I have ever seen from me, and she was a joy and such a wonderful person to deal with !! Thank you so much Simona for a wonderful and pleasant transaction !! Hugs Jasmin.