Feedback of dollyknits max

Positive Neutral Negative
10 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile georgeanne 13/06/16 buyer positive I just received the most beautiful peach outfit that Max created. Pictures while beautiful do not do the outfit justice it is truly a work of art and gorgeous. I will gladly buy anything that Max creates, I highly recommend her. She is also a truly nice person. Thank you Max.
Profile TinyTimms_Doris 28/10/15 buyer positive I bought a hat, booties and blanket set. They arrived very quickly and are so super cute!!! I just love them!
Profile kazachan_Karen 17/05/12 seller positive I bought another outfit from Max as I loved the first two I bought so much. As with the other two, the outfit was beautifully made. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Profile kazachan_Karen 17/05/12 seller positive I purchased 2 outfits from Max. They were both beautifully made and smelled so nice. Her communication was great. I wouldn't hesitate from buying from her again.
Thank you.
Profile lovenshire 23/04/12 buyer positive I received my sweater set and it is just beautiful...thank you so muich!
Profile GinaMomofthree 20/06/11 buyer positive I purchased the most gorgeous pure white knit by Max. The outfit was so well made and smells soo amazingly fresh and clean. I am very happy with my purchase.