Feedback of Teresaforbabies

Positive Neutral Negative
17 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile AnnetteS 02/12/11 buyer positive Teresa was great as a buyer. Could not ask for more. Sold her a kit - she paid immediately. Thanks Teresa. Annette S.
Profile Shannon 05/07/11 buyer positive I bought a kit from Teresa. I arrived quickly and packaged nicely. Thanks so much!
Profile Debbie@TNGUN 05/07/11 trade positive I traded some mohair for Nala Faber kit from Teresa. I've wanted this kit for SO long! Teresa shipped her fast, had her packaged so well and had a sweet packing list enclosed. She is 5 stars in my book! Thanks Teresa!
Profile nanaslilblossoms 02/07/11 buyer positive I bought a lovely kit from Teresa and it was shipped fast and safe.
It was a pleasure doing business with you and I would do it again.
Thank you so much.
Nancy J.
Profile Shuree 06/04/11 seller positive Teresa bought some items from me. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to work with. The whole transaction went great. Thank you.♥
Profile Jenny 08/09/09 buyer positive I purchased a baby from Teresa and she is a sweetie pie. Thank you so very much for allowing me to adopt her. I would highly recommend buying, selling or trading with this sweet lady.
Profile Joyce 07/08/09 seller positive Teresa bought a doll from me and was fast to pay and wonderful to deal with. Hope we do it again soon.
Profile tovisbabies 08/12/08 trade positive teresa and I decided to do a trade and I love my little baby she sent me!