Feedback of Rosj

Positive Neutral Negative
7 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile Susan@childrenoftheheart 19/07/12 buyer positive I bought a sweet mini OOAK baby from Ros. She packed her really well. She arrived safe and sound. Thank you. My sister will love her.
Profile Adrie336 15/10/11 seller positive I bought a sweet little baby from Ros, and my baby arrived safely and dressed in a cute outfit. Such a precious squidgy handful! Thanks so much Ros! I love her!
Profile Pats Dolls 31/05/11 seller positive Received another really lovely baby from Ros! She is so nice to work with, darling babies, speedy and safe shipping and great communication too!! I'll be back!! xopat
Profile Pats Dolls 26/04/11 seller positive I bought two gorgeous babies from Ros and they were sent well wrapped with speedy ship. Couldn't have been more pleased. Ros is a dream to buy from with great communication!! xopat
Profile Debbie 24/06/10 buyer positive I bought a Frasier kit from Ros. She sent him FAST!!!! He's soooooo cute. Thanks so much Ros. Love your kids.
Profile Suzanne 22/10/09 buyer positive I bought baby Logan from Ros. She was a great communicator and a wonderful person to deal with.. Logan was packaged so well he could have been thrown all the way here and still been fine. I love him and Ros is great!