Feedback of Angelicabeb

Positive Neutral Negative
408 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile JanelleMarie 18/06/17 trade positive Angelica adopted a medical training baby from me. She was just lovely to work with and I look forward to many more transactions! Thank you so much!!!
Profile grandmasheryl 01/02/17 trade positive Angelina bought a layette set, paid immediately could not ask for a better customer or person to deal with.
Profile susiewestiemom 22/02/16 trade positive Angelica is a pleasure to work with. We did a trade and it
all worked out great.
Thank-you Angelica.
Profile Joyce 22/02/16 trade positive Angelica bought a lot of clothing from me and she was quick to pay and a pleasure to deal with. Not my first deal with her and every one has been perfect.
Profile Barbydoll 20/02/16 trade positive Did a dolly trade with Angelica. Received an adorable baby girl, "Noelle". Angelica was great to deal with & shipped her out immediately. Thanks for the trade!!!
God Bless You Lots!!! Barb
Profile Ida 12/02/16 trade positive Angelica and me, have made a smooth trade. I recommend this lady for doing some transaction, she is a very sweet person.
Thanks Angelica!
Profile tovisbabies 02/09/15 trade positive Angelica and I did a double dolly trade! What fun...two new babies!!
Profile Pebby 01/06/15 trade positive Angelica and i traded doll kits, she is wonderful to do business with and excellant communication. Thank you Angelica its been a pleasure trading with you.
Profile skhogan 29/05/14 trade positive I traded my Saoirse kit for Angelica's Quinlyn kit. The trade went great. She sent the kit out the next day and I received it two days later. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.
Profile Tracy Lorraine 01/05/14 trade positive Angelica & I traded silicone babies. It was a wonderful experience! Great communication, fast shipping & lots of extras. Thank you for my new sweetheart!!
Profile mandyuk 21/01/14 trade positive I did a baby swap with Angelica. My baby came super fast and in pristine condition. Although hers went on a tour of the world almost she was very patient and understanding. I love my baby and wouldn't have any 2nd thoughts about buying or trading with angelica Again. Thank you sweetie your a star x x x
Profile LindaBforbabies 15/07/13 trade positive Angelica and I did a trade. It went very smoothly, and I would
trade or buy from Angelica anytime. Great communication all the
through with fantastic pictures. Linda
Profile DonnaB 16/02/13 trade positive Wonderful babies Angie!! Thank you!
Profile Ida 12/01/13 trade positive Angelica sold me a beautiful silicone doll. The doll was received quickly and in excellent condition, as she offered it to me. I recommend Angelica, as a person that you can trust.
Profile rorlen~lorraine 29/11/11 trade positive Angelica and I traded babies and I also adopted a baby and Angelica is one of the most amazing ladies ever! She is so kind thoughtful and considerate. She not only offered me two of my most favorite babies but she also allowed an extremely generous layaway that helped tremendously! She had incredible contact with me every single step of the way and was just an amazing person to work with! I would buy sell or trade with this special lady any time and I highly recommend her! Thank you very much!
Profile Barbydoll 12/11/11 trade positive Received my Pat Moulton reborn from Angelica today in a trade. He was wrapped very well & shipped quickly! Would gladly deal with her again! Thanks Angelica, I love this baby boy!! God Bless You LOTS!!! Love & Prayers, Barb
Profile Joyce 10/11/11 trade positive Angelica and I did a dolly trade and I am happy with the whole deal. My babies were wrapped well and sent on the day we agreed. I would deal with her anytime.
Profile Barbara L. 01/11/11 trade positive I had a great baby trade with Angelica. We had excellent communication and are both happy with our new babies.
I would be happy to do business with her again.
Profile DonnaB 20/09/11 trade positive We had a fabulous trade and communication and what a great person to sell to. So we had a combination going on here. But it was great!
Profile georgeanne 20/09/11 trade positive Angelica and I did a dolly trade. I am so happy with my new baby and Angelica is such a wonderful Lady. I will be more than happy to have more transactions in the future.
Profile janeisdreamindollies 05/09/11 trade positive Angelica and I did a lovely trade and she was so lovely and communicative! I am VERY pleased with my new baby Aurora, she was so beautifully packaged too! Thanks Angelica! xxx
Profile Heatherly 18/10/10 trade positive Angelica and I did a trade and love my baby so much!! She is such a wonderful person to work with. She took tons of pics for me and shipped super fast..
I hope to deal with Angelica again thank you so much... hugs
Profile Kim 14/10/10 trade positive Thank You Angelica for our trade. You are such a sweetheart and I am so thrilled with the new babies in my nursery. ~ Hugs, Kim
Profile Sally 01/10/10 trade positive I just bought a baby from Angelica.
It was a delight to deal with her...she has been so patient with me....and answered all my questions...and even toook time to take about a million photos and send them to me !
I feel I have found another friend here on DF !....
Profile sachelo 28/09/10 trade positive Angelica and I had a dolly trade and it went very smooth! Fantastic communication!!! Super lady! Would definately work with again!
Thanks Angelica!!!
Profile KrisC 23/09/10 trade positive Angelica and I did a trade and it went perfect. I just received my silicone kit and am hoping to hear on whether she got hers soon. Kit is in great condition and shipping was fast.
THANK YOU, Angelica
Profile tuckerk 12/11/09 trade positive Angelica is just wonderful to deal with......I bought a baby from her and she sent her right away and was a precious baby.......thanks so much.....Kathy
Profile Shawndamom3 27/02/09 trade positive Angelica and I did a dolly trade.........everything went Perfect! My dolly arrived just as described and you can't beat Angelica's speedy shipping and great communication.
Always a Pleasure!!!
Profile GinaMomofthree 12/12/08 trade positive I purchased a baby from Angelica and she was very helpful and shipped the baby out at lightning fast speed. I would work with angelica anytime! Great doll fan member