Feedback of safcfootienut_Jo

Positive Neutral Negative
76 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile jul1953 31/03/16 seller positive Jo is great to deal with, my new Kish doll arrived promptly and very well packaged. I would have no hesitation in dealing with Jo again, or recommending her to all.,
Profile avrilm 11/01/16 seller positive Jo bought a baby outfit from me..she paid immediately and let me know when the outfit arrived ..jo is such a nice lady and great to do business with..
Profile Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa 25/07/13 seller positive THANK YOU so much for my knits!!! I LOVE them so much!! Lisa
Profile DMKreiser 05/12/12 seller positive I bought 2 sets from Jo and the layaway was great and she ships so fast!!! I love her sets and hope to own more!!!
Profile Shawndamom3 03/09/11 seller positive Jo made me the absolutely cutest knit baby bonnet....it looks fabulous on my tiny baby!!!
Profile Kim Turner 12/04/09 seller positive Jo sent a beautiful "Chickie outfit" for my SunLee and it arrived here in the US just before Easter. The "Chickie outfit" is so fluffly and gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jo for this precious outfit and being so sweet to buy from - all the way from the UK**
...angels over you, hugs Kim*
Profile Jamie in Utah 02/04/09 seller positive I bought a hand knitted outfit from Jo and it is gorgeous! I am very pleased with the set and Jo was great to work with. I love the set, want more sometime!