Feedback of safcfootienut_Jo

Positive Neutral Negative
76 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Profile tracey427 17/03/14 trade positive I purchased a gorgeous knit outfit from Jo. It arrived at lightening speed. The outfit is even prettier in person than the pictures. I can't wait to own more of her beautiful knits
Profile patty n dolls 18/07/12 trade positive I bought a beautiful custom knit set from Jo and I could not be happier. Communication all through the process was great and Jo is so pleasant to deal with.
Patty
Profile susan oopsydaisy 21/09/11 trade positive Jo made me a gorgeous blue/cream set for my Kewy baby... stitching is flawless and beautiful. So pleased with my purchase!!
Profile cindya 03/02/11 trade positive I just bought another beautiful knit from , she does such beautiful work
ships fast , I would buy again any time !
Profile cindya 03/02/11 trade positive I just bought another beautiful knit from , she does such beautiful work
ships fast , I would buy again any time !
Profile nanaglenna 21/06/10 trade positive I received the most beautiful pink knit outfit for my Starly Helland, it is absolutely perfect! She is amazing at communicating every step of the way. Thank you so much Jo.
Profile Simona 12/06/10 trade positive I bought a beautiful knitted ensemble from Jo and I am so pleased with the purchase! Jo was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to buy from her again. THANK YOU, JO!